Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dingo Indulgence Peanut Butter Flavor Pooches Love Them

Dingo Indulgence Mini, Peanut Butter Flavor, 7-Pack
Dingo Indulgence Mini, Peanut Butter Flavor, 7-Pack Read more...

  • Premium rawhide and real meat together
  • 7-Pack value
  • Dipped in peanut butter

  • A BIG Hit Our 3 dogs love Dingo bones. But these peanut butter flavor bones are an obsession of our smallest rat terrier. He's only 5 pounds so bones tend to last several sittings for him. Give him one of these and he's occupied for as long as it takes to finish. He'll still play with other bones but he loses his mind when he sees me go for this bag. I just wish they were priced as well as the other Dingo products and less difficult to find.
    Pooches Love Them Good quality product our two small pooches loved the peanut butter! They're the perfect treat not too messy and keep the dogs busy for a good amount of time their ears pearch up when they hear Who wants a DINGO??.
    Our dog loves 'em! The Dingo mini peanut butter bones are a favorite for our 11year old Yorkie.
    This WOWed my dogs I was on a business trip with my husband and we took our poodles along. I needed treats for the poodles and saw these figured I had nothing to lose. WOW my dogs loved them! Usually they will hide their treat and try to steal the treat for the other dog but with these they never left their own.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Dingo Peanut Butter Indulgence Mini, 12-Pack Value Bag My dog is obsessed My dog is addicted to these treats! He is a 90 lb Doberman who loves food any food anytime. But for some reason he loves these more than anything else I've ever given him more than peanut butter cheese anything. I just ...Read the full

    • Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE FillingOnly My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they ...Read the full

    • Dingo 2-1/2-Inch Beefy Knotted Bones, 21 Pack Bag was open My dog loves these but the bag arrived with a large slice across it. I don't love that they are made in China but this is the only rawhide she will eat. ...Read the full

    • Dingo Indulgence Mini, Cheese Flavor, 7-Pack My dog LOVES these!! My dog absolutely loves these and he is such a picky eater. I probably tried almost 6 different dog treats but I had to give them away to friends because he wouldn't touch them. These however he will chew up until they're gone. He also likes to ...Read the full

    • DINGO MINI CUPCAKES PB 12PK Number One product!! I have three dogs. My two youger dogs love these! Very good price and fast shipping with Amazon. Im happy and so are my dogs. Thanks! *** *** Stars ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment