Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Smokehouse 100 Percent Natural Value Pack Retrievers

Smokehouse 100-Percent Natural Value-Pack Dog Treats, 2 Pig Ears, 2 Retrievers, 3 Large Rawhide Chips and 1 Porky Bone
Smokehouse 100-Percent Natural Value-Pack Dog Treats, 2 Pig Ears, 2 Retrievers, 3 Large Rawhide Chips and 1 Porky Bone Read more...

  • 8 tasty treats in a variety of pork flavors
  • Slow roasted and smoked to perfection for a rich savory flavor
  • 100-percent natural dog treat
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • High protein dog treat that is great as a training aid or reward

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Smokehouse 100-Percent Natural Small Chicken Kabobs for Dogs, 12-Count Bag Radiation! After the big pet product recall a few years ago I'm extremely careful what I feed to my dogs. After reading the label on these dog treats I threw the entire package in the trash. 1. Made in China and 2. Treated with Radiation. I ...Read the full

    • Cadet 1lb Bag 100% Natural Beef Tendons Item #1455 Strong chewers meet their match. I'm a repeat customer for this item many times over. My 4 dogs love them.So do I since they're one of the chews that actually last awhile.For a real treat I sometimes smear peanut butter or cheese on them and ...Read the full

    • Sergeant's Pork Skin Twists 10-Count Dog Treat Beware Item is Made in China. Description of item does not indicate that. DO NOT buy ANY pet item Made in China! ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake Dog Toy, 6 Squeakers, Green/Black Nowhere near invincible but my dogs did enjoy it. The title of the product gave me high hopes. INVINCIBLES They Keep SQUEAKING Even When PUNCTURED! Unfortunately I didn't read the fine print not designed for aggressive chewers.While the squeakers themselves can keep ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Egg Babies Dog Toy, Original Series, Platypus Dog is Crazy about this
      onmouseover= ...Read the full

      No comments:

      Post a Comment