Monday, June 11, 2012

RedBarn Filled Bone Chicken bone is good but filling is kinda weird

RedBarn Filled Bone - Chicken - 3.5 in.
RedBarn Filled Bone - Chicken - 3.5 in. Read more...

  • Dogs love the challenge of these cut femur bones stuffed with premium meat mixture
  • Vitamin fortified
  • Combines the teeth cleaning advantages of a hard bone with the delicious taste of real meat stuffing
  • In a variety of flavors and sizes

  • bone is good but filling is kinda weird I ordered this mostly for the bone as I refill them for my dog anyway. The bone is great nice and thick to hold up to hard chewers. I pulled out and threw away the filling it came with though because it had the consistency of silly putty and just didn't seem quite right.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large Awesome bone for Labradors and heavy chewers These sterilized and filled bones are great for heavy chewers. I raise labs for Guiding Eyes for the Blind and they recommend these bones for all their pups and dogs. They are safe and give great ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large This was very small This was very small. It was not as it is descibed 'large'. Otherwise my dog loved it. He ate it up quickly. ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Cheese N' Bacon - Large Awesome long lasting These are amazing. My dog is a big chewer/ shredder so finding something that will last for him is next to impossible. These are great and my dog loves every flavor. My friend's dogs reportably never care for these sort ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Lamb Flavor Meat Filled Bone ...Read the full

    • Red Barn Cheese & Bacon Filled Hoof Dog Chew Product is great but show me ONE hoof not three Ok I get it. I need to read the ENTIRE description to realize I'm not getting 3 hooves only 1. Even so help those of us out who are making quick decisions and try and use a photo that is more ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment