Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sweet Potato Chicken Wrap Treats This product is bad news

Sweet Potato & Chicken Wrap Dog Treats, 1 lb.
Sweet Potato & Chicken Wrap Dog Treats, 1 lb. Read more...

  • Size: 16 Oz

  • This product is bad news I fed my dog one of these and she had diarrhea for 8 hours. She does not have a sensitive stomach and had nothing else other than her regular dog food.
    Improved Packaging Makes All the Difference Finally you listened. I wrote the company 2x and begged them to change from a large plastic bottle to something else that would assure us a way that the sweet potatoes would be as fresh as the day they were made. They would sometimes arrive dark and hard as a rock upon arrival. That inner white plastic paper was not always sealed properly. No more worries now because these are delivered in plastic bags like so many other products well sealed. The product is awesome!!! Thank you. Laura F.
    Sweet Potato treats are my girls favorite. My 2 Maltese sisters can't wait to get back from there walk to get there sweet potato treat.
    Great product!!
    sweet pototo & chicken Wrap Dog Treats My dog Tasha absolutely loves these treats and they are healthy and good for her. She will get up in the morning and wait for me to open the jar and throw it to her. Then she does alot of playing with the treat her tail is just a going before she finally gets down to eating eat.
    Kills and sickens dogs! This is made in China. Please do a search on china dog chicken jerky if you haven't yet learned about these products and how many dogs are dying because of the quality of these Chinese made JERKY products. Duck is no different.
    My dog Chablis loves these treats!!!!!! This seller provides swift service. I have ordered the dog treats twicethe last time I ordered four pounds so I will have tons on hand. Chablis my little Chines crested is crazy about these treats and because she's is inordinately picky about what she ingests I practically shriek when I find something she enjoys eating. Of course I watch her while she feasts on the wrap and she doesn't really eat the sweet potato part but she practically swoons with joy when they appear. I give her two a day and she gnaws awaygood tooth workand I figure she gets some sweet potato along with the chicken. I like the fact that the treats aren't huge that she plays with them and feels like she's been indulged. Absolutely a good purchase for me.
    Loved it I bought this product as a Christmas present for my Mom's dog. He liked them so much my Mom wanted to know where she could get more for him. I always get him treats for Christmas because is not into toys but this is the first year I was asked to get her information so more treats could be purchased.
    My dogs love these! These make the perfect special treat not too big or small and the price is economical.
    If you love your pets PLEASE do not feed this poison to them! Ask yourself these questions1. Why do all the reviews mention that the dogs are practically ADDICTED to these? My dog was too until they killed him.2. Why is the first thing mentioned in the description is to WASH YOUR HANDS after touching these? Really?3. Have you googled Chicken Jerky Dog Treats From China? If not I beg you to do so BEFORE giving your beloved pet even one more of these.You're welcome.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Cadet 2lb Sweet Potato Chicken Wraps #1417 My dogs LOVE these!! I purchased a small package of these treats at Wegman's a few weeks ago. I never expected the reaction I got from my dogs. They LOVED them. Thinking it was the chicken jerky they were doing back flips over I bought a large package of Milo's ...Read the full

    • Cadet Gourmet Pet Treats Duck Breast Fillets, 32-Ounce bait and switch I had bought these before. I understood that they had glycerin in them and that they were made in china but we used them occasionally and I thought they'd be OK with the limited ingredients. This company has changed the ...Read the full

    • Sweet Potato & Duck Treat Made in China This item is made in China. Will not feed my kids food made in china will not feed my dog food Made In China ! ! ...Read the full

    • Cadet Chicken Breast Fillets, 32-Ounce Poisoned Product Two or three months ago I subscribed to this company for automatic delivery of their dried chicken breasts each month. When this month's order arrived I allowed my Golden Retriever to eat one only. Within a short time he ...Read the full

    • Smokehouse 100-Percent Natural Duck and Sweet Potato Dog Treats, 16-Ounce Made in China.if that matters to you I have made every effort to NOT buy/feed anything made in China to my pet. I researched these duck/sweet potato treats before finally deciding to buy them. Nowhere on the amazon product page does it tell ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment