Monday, June 25, 2012

Stuffed Dog Bone Medium Cheese

Stuffed Dog Bone, Medium Cheese
Stuffed Dog Bone, Medium Cheese Read more...

  • Size: Medium

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • 4 pc. 5-6" Stuffed Shin Bone Peanut Butter Flavor My dogs love it Great bones that don't splinter and last forever months at least.I have dogs that love to chew on bones..and these are the BEST. The filling in the middle hard not goopy..so the dogs have to work at getting it out..hours of ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large They love it Now I have not yet purchased these online here at Amazon. BUT I have gotten them at the store. I have three shepherds and they LOVE these in both the small and the large sizes. These bones help keep their teeth healthy and keep them occupied without ...Read the full

    • Stuffed Bone - Medium - Beef Our dogs LOVE these! We first purchased these thru Walmart and our dogs just love them. We were kind of in the same boat as one of the other posts here in that we were going through rawhides and other bone products like they were water. But ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large This was very small This was very small. It was not as it is descibed 'large'. Otherwise my dog loved it. He ate it up quickly. ...Read the full

    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Keeps a German Shepherd Happy My German shepherd loves this toy. As both my husband and I work we have to leave her alone for 8 hours a day. I give her a kong filled with treats each morning and often when I get home that she is still working on getting the stuff ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment