Sunday, June 24, 2012

Giant Rawhide Bone Dog Treat The dog loved it!!!

Giant Rawhide Bone Dog Treat
Giant Rawhide Bone Dog Treat Read more...


The dog loved it!!! Absolutely huge and tasty! Our dog devoured the thing and didn't even pay attention to her other smaller bones.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Rawhide Dog Bone, 24" White Good for big chewers My mother's dog a black German Shepherd mix will go through a normal sized rawhide chew in one night. So I got him this one. Weeks later one knuckle is still left and well chewed. So I think this is good value for the ...Read the full

  • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large They love it Now I have not yet purchased these online here at Amazon. BUT I have gotten them at the store. I have three shepherds and they LOVE these in both the small and the large sizes. These bones help keep their teeth healthy and keep them occupied without ...Read the full

  • Chunky Chews® 8" Beef Braided Rawhide Ring for Large Dogs We love it safe rawhide that lasts! This thing is HUGE and my Great Dane absolutely adores it! I purchased 2 chews a knotted one and this braided one and I must say that I am very happy. That's saying a lot because I usually hate rawhide my ...Read the full

  • Everlasting Treat for Dogs, Chicken, Large, 2-Pack Check the ingredients out. These are not premium ingredients glutens are not something I feed my dogs and the poultry is not one of the first ingredientsI'll stick with pizzles tendons raw bonesthat actually do clean teeth.Everlasting Treat ...Read the full

  • This Means War Cartoony and Light When two CIA agents find themselves vying for the same woman their rivalry is epic! Lucky Reese Witherspoon to be onethird of an eternal triangle with these guys!Director McG Terminator Salvation and Chuck certainly knows how to open a film with a ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment