Wednesday, April 11, 2012

12pc Rawhide Mini Bones Case SUPER SMALL BONES!

4/12pc. Rawhide Mini Bones Per Case
4/12pc. Rawhide Mini Bones Per Case Read more...

  • Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums
  • 100% Rawhide
  • Helps Prevent Tarter Buildup
  • small - 2.5" in length

  • SUPER SMALL BONES! This bones seemed like a great deal but I should've known when they said mini that they were INCREDIBLY SMALL! I have a 20 lb small dog who loves bones but he devoured these in five minutes. If you have a dog who eats bones really slow then they might work OK but I would go with something a bit bigger.
    Great deal for the price! These small bones are so hard to find in stores for my two dogs.
    My Medium Sized Dogs Like Them For whatever reason my dogs won't chew on any large thick rawhide but these are just the right size for themthey grab and take off to their favorite chew places.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment