Thursday, April 26, 2012

Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Medium Dog loves this, keeps her busy!

Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy, Medium
Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy, Medium Read more...

  • Guaranteed to get dogs chewing
  • Cleans teeth as dog chew
  • Durable nylon bristles and rubber nubs
  • Irresistible gnawhide treats extend chewing experience
  • Gnawhide treats are easy to replace and made specifically for the Bristle Bone

  • One of few toys to not be distroyed in seconds My Boston Terrier is an aggressive chewer and very smart. Any squeeker toy even the reinforced ones will be ruined in seconds as he zeros in on the squeeker. Very few toys hold up and hold his attention. The bristle bone is his favorite and can hold his attention for thirty minutes or more! Be sure to supervise your dog. Put this toy away when he is not playing with it. Screw it together tightly. To slow him down and make each session last longer I remove one rubber ring and put in an extra set of bristles from an old bone. Then I use only one nawhide ringmakes the refill sets last twice as long.
    Great value and a great product Amazon.com sold me this product for approximately half of what it would cost at Pet Smart. It is an outstanding product that helps keep my dogs front teeth free of tartar. With the cost of having a dogs teeth so HIGH this product more than pays for it self.
    Best dog toy ever On rainy days I close the dog door so that our two cavapoos don't track in mud. They seemed bored on the few days we've had rain in Texas and they've stayed inside so I bought the chews as a rainy day special treat. Yesterday it rained and out came the Bristle Bones. For the last two days both dogs have chewed for hours and hours enjoying their new chews more than any otherand they have lots of chews and toys. As a bonus the dogs get their teeth brushed while they're chewing.
    Good idea and dogs loved it.but This product is a wonderful idea and my 2 lab mixes loved them! It kept them entertained for quite a while. I personally love the product but beware if you have very intelligent dogs. One of the dogs eventually figured out that the bone can come apart and now the bristle piece to both bones is missing. But I do love the product and if screwed on tightly it will take him some time to get it apart so I still wanted to use it. But it seems that you cannot purchase just the bristle piece and these bones are quite expensive in my opinion to just go out and purchase 2 more every time they lose a piece. I guess that's why the product states that you should monitor your dog while playing with this toy so if it starts to come apart you can take it from them. I suppose I will most likely purchase 2 more because I do like the product and so do the dogs but I will monitor them more closely next time.
    Seemed like a good idea Busy Buddy really looked like a good product. But after fighting with the packaging and finally getting the thing out of that plastic hell I'm a former human factors engineerthe packaging is horrible! neither of my corgis is the least bit interested in the Bristle Bone and YES it has the gnawhide rings in it! They sniffed it once and then ignored it. Thanks for nothing! ONE STAR BECAUSE ZERO ISN'T AN OPTION.
    My dogs love this chew toy! My dogs have a problem with tarter and quickly lose interest in chew toys. This one is the exception. They can't get enough of this toy and would go through a pair of rawhide disks every day if I let them. Tarter reduction has been noticeable. Refill costs add up so I only give it to them a couple of days a week. I bought this as a replacement for the same toy that finally wore out after a year of regular use.
    Perfect for destroyer dachshund We have two dachshunds one loves it and one could care less. The one that loves it is a toy and furniture destroyer. Stuffed toys don't last 10 minutes with him he finds a seam and somehow manages to rip it out and start trying to ingest the squeaky and the fluff. We tried the busy buddy bristle bone small and he LOVES it. The regular gnawhide rings it comes with went pretty fast so we're going to try the cornstarch ones. This has saved a lot of other toys from being destroyed for the other pup and the legs of my desk. It cleans his teeth and we double check all the time for any sign of bleeding gums. I have never had any trouble with it coming apart or the actual plastic being ingested but we don't allow this toy to be chewed when we aren't home or without him being near us just in case. Perfect for our dog! I recommend the small for any extremechewing dachshund with an agenda to destroy and a breath that usually smells pretty bad with supervision due to small parts.
    Dog loves this keeps her busy! We have a Dobe/Rottie mix and she is large 65 lbs with big angry teeth. She looooves to chew and has destroyed numerous lesser toys. We do however really like this one a lot we have the large one. First of all she'll chew on this with or without the rawhide disks though clearly there is much more enthusiasm when rawhide is involved. It takes her a lot longer to get to them and extract them if you buy the medium sized disks and put them on the large bone. After a while the bristles rubber and eventually even the nylon parts of the bone will start to wear out and you'll have to throw it away. Our first bone lasted about 56 months before we really had to replace it.Some people are complaining about the bristles coming off and making their dogs sick. We haven't had any such problems but it may be a bigger issue if you have a small or sensitive dog. I can't imagine eating that stuff is GOOD for them but our dog has never experienced any discomfort or gotten sick from chewing on this for hours on end so I figure if she's swallowing the bristles she's just passing them with relative ease. If you're concerned about this consider another toy obviouslyLastly some reviews have complained that their dogs are not interested in this. Well like people different dogs have different tastes.
    dangerous toy this toy is dangerous my dog took about 10 minutes to break it into peices and swallow them. im taking my dog to the vet today. shes been sick since it happened. DO NOT BUY THIS TOY.
    Caution Bristles can wind up in your dog's body! I purchased this Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy in size medium for my 6 month old German Shepherd puppy. The puppy really went to town trying to get at the rawhide. After about one week I noticed while replacing rawhide many of the tooth brush bristles were disappearing. This made me think Where are they going? In my dog's body of course. So far he doesn't seem to be having any digestive problems but those bristles are really thick and hard and I can only imagine what they might do a puppy's digestive tract. I imagine big problems ahead for the makers of this toy and the poor animals that are having to digest these tough bristles. I have saved the center sections with all the missing bristles as evidence of the problem and am willing to share it with any concerned party.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and/or Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium Great treats but They are a bit too easy for my dog to get them off. The medium sized Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy with its rawhide treats had kept my 9 month old Pembroke Corgi occupied for a good while initially more than 1 hour. ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone, Medium Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone My Westie can remove the chew treats in a matter of seonds not much challenge there. However he does really like the nylon bone more than other bones. Overall this is not worth the money. I would recommend the TugAJug over this. ...Read the full

    • Everlasting Treat for Dogs, Chicken, Large, 2-Pack Check the ingredients out. These are not premium ingredients glutens are not something I feed my dogs and the poultry is not one of the first ingredientsI'll stick with pizzles tendons raw bonesthat actually do clean teeth.Everlasting Treat ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Large Great concept but doesn't last too long I like the concept of this toy w/these rawhide strips but they are very expensive and after much wear on the toy the rings do not stay on well so they do not last very long. Yes my dogs are big ...Read the full

    • Premier Buddy Berries Dog Treats My Chihuahua LOVES These Treats!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment