Monday, April 9, 2012

Beefeaters Chicken Retriever Stick 12 Inch

Beefeaters Chicken Retriever Stick, 11 to 12-Inch
Beefeaters Chicken Retriever Stick, 11 to 12-Inch Read more...

  • No artificial flavors
  • 100% natural rawhide
  • Non staining

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Beefeater Peanut Butter Knotted Bone, 5 to 6-Inch Very Happy Dog And as the owner of a muchloved dog isn't that what's most important? So far I've purchased the peanut butter flavor most often because that's my Doberman's favorite but she's also had the beef flavor and the bacon and cheese ...Read the full

    • Ethical Pet Plush Skinneeez 24-Inch Dog Toy, Raccoon Not as tough as other plush toys I've bought I've bought stuffed toys at the dollar store that didn't last longer than a couple of days. I then had to pick up stuffing that was spread throughout the house. That's why I bought this toy.Quote ...Read the full

    • Smokehouse 100% Natural Shorty Mammoth Bone Dog Treat Dog loved it but dangerous Our pup LOVED this bone. It's huge and meaty and we took some pretty hilarious pictures of her trying to carry it around. But after a few days of chewing on it the bone started breaking off in little sharp ...Read the full

    • Beefeaters Great Fillin Porkhide Rolls with Meaty Chicken Filling, 5-Inch SKIMPY for the price charged!! Shocked! Was shocked at the skinny size of this item!! They are five inches long as I expected because that's the size I wanted and ordered but can't be any bigger around than even a pencil and that's a BIG ...Read the full

    • Midwest 40236 36-By-23-Inch Quiet Time Bolster Pet Bed, Fleece Washable Dog Bed I have 3 of these beds in various sizes one for each of our dogs. The best part about them is that they can be easily washed and dried at home even the 36 size. And of course it is nice that my dogs love them too. The beds are not very thick but ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment