Friday, April 6, 2012

Dingo Chew Bone Medium 3 5 Ounce HE WASNT INTERESTED IN THIS EITHER

Dingo Big Chew Bone Medium, 3.5-Ounce
Dingo Big Chew Bone Medium, 3.5-Ounce Read more...

  • Long-lasting
  • Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
  • The original meat in the middle chew.
  • Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide.
  • 6.5 inches

  • HE WASNT INTERESTED IN THIS EITHER
    Great Bone for a Busy Mouth I have a large golden retriever and she loves this bone. They are my secret weapon when I want her to be chill and interested in something other than running around the house.The compressed bone is MUCH BETTER if you have a large dog who loves to chew.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • DINGO LARGE WHITE 3 PK VALUE BAG My dog loves it! My Alaskan malamute doesn't love classic rawhides so sometimes she looks for something else to chew just to have fun It is not alway good! I've loked for a long time for something more tasty and Dingo products are the right ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dental Mega Bone Medium can't beat this deal! the price is so low that when combined with Prime shipping you can beat it! Can't find it cheaper locally either! Amazon Prime pays off again! We have a large dog and go through a ton of these things so a great price is ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • Dingo Ringo 3-Pack, 4.2-Ounce My sheltie totally digs these rings My sheltie was starting to snub rawhide bones even the flavored ones and I was trying to find a chew she'd like as she can always use something to clean her teeth. I'd seen the Dingo bones before but the bright red chicken jerky ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dyno Stix 3-Pack, 3.2-Ounce My dog loves them! My dog loves these things. They are getting harder to find. I have had some problems getting old product that has either expired or nearing expiration from some vendors that offer them at discounts. I am glad to see that ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment