Monday, April 30, 2012

Premier Gnawhide Refill Bristle Rawhide My dog love this !!!

Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium
Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium Read more...

  • Treats last 10 times longer with Bouncy Bone.
  • They're naturally irresistible!
  • Designed to fit Bouncy Bones

  • Best Product for your Dogs Our two 65 pound Dogs just love this treat on their bouncy bones. Wonderful when you have to leave them and they need something to keep them busy. They just love them and we have used them for over two years now. Our daughter is using the product for her new boxer mix.
    A Pricey But Favorite Treat My dog gets pesky and there's nobody else to entertain him. When I went into the local pet store and asked for a busy box for my 100# lab mix they sold me the Bouncy Bone. It took my dog less than 10 minutes to figure out that he could just grab the ring with his canines while pinning the ball to the ground with his paws on the nylon bone on either side and just using brute force to pull the ring until it snaps off. Gone in less than a minute. He's not interested in chewing on the nylon ends and he could care less about that large heavy ball. Can't say I blame him.I started cutting thick chews in half and drilling a hole through the center larger than the core of the toy.
    Picture that Amazon had online was not the product I got. Amazon had an older picture of this product online. There were more in each package that was pictured and different types. What I ordered and what I got were different. What I got was overpriced for what it was.
    These things rock This was a big shocker. I got one a piece for my two dogs. They went absolutely nuts over these things as if they were getting a hot dog. I used to buy them all the time until we left the toys behind on a vacation. The dogs loved the jerky rings but not so much the cornstarch rings. I would put the cornstarch rings on the outside and the jerky rings on the inside. Somehow they would eat the jerky completely without touching the cornstarch.Its a good toy and treat to keep them busy and out of trouble. The treats a fairly cheap as well as the toy. These might be a bit big for small dogs but I strongly recommend them. Great treat/toy.
    forget the smallest size! I previously bought the medium size of this product. I don't put it in it's bristle boy my chihuahua loves the rings just a they are. For such a tiny dog she's a powerful chewer. The picture of the smaller gnawhide rings looked like they were the same diameter just thicker. NOTthey are teenytiny. She'll be eating them but I'm pretty disappointed in their size.
    My dog love this !!! This is great to keep your puppy or older dog busy. We have 3 dogs ranging from 18 month 8years and 12years. Our mistake was only buying 1 bone which we will soon rectify. They all love this. It will keep the puppy busy for at least 3045 minutes. I would definitely recommend this product.
    Fun engaging toy This toy keeps my 7 month old husky/german shepherd mix fully engaged for about 20 minutes. We have to prevent her from running jumping and playing while she recovers from a softtissue injury. It's very hard to keep this highly energetic and curious puppy from running around the living room out of frustration and boredom while she heals. The Busy Buddy Bouncy Ball really holds her attention and seems to burn up some of her excess mental and physical energy. She seems calmer afterwards. I can shower get the laundry and do other chores out of her sight as long as she has her Buddy to play with. The rings are a little pricey so I don't know if we'll continue to use it after she has healed. But for the next 3 weeks we are devoted to this toy. I'm going to order a bunch of refill packs right now so we don't run out! Caution 4 rings in 1 night seem to cause loose stools.
    Makes my dog fart like a skunk My dog loves to chew on these but dang they give her the worst gas I've ever smelled in my life and it goes on for hours. They probably don't cause the same reaction in all dogs but I won't buy them anymore.
    My dog LOVES this!!!
    WARNING Don't get the ones from Sheer Imagination My little guy LOVES these treats. Amazon was out of the small for awhile so we were ordering the Medium. I was happy to see the small ones again ordered and got packs of 16 rather than the 24 that were advertised! BE AWARE OF THIS POTENTIAL issue with Sheer Imagination.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and/or Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium Great treats but They are a bit too easy for my dog to get them off. The medium sized Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy with its rawhide treats had kept my 9 month old Pembroke Corgi occupied for a good while initially more than 1 hour. ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy, Medium Busy Buddy Thumbs Up I have a golden retriever who chews and eats about anything she can. My struggle to find a chew toy she couldn't destroy in five mintues was ongoing. This is one of the better chewies that I have found. It has been a couple weeks now and it is ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone, Medium Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone My Westie can remove the chew treats in a matter of seonds not much challenge there. However he does really like the nylon bone more than other bones. Overall this is not worth the money. I would recommend the TugAJug over this. ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Strips Dog Treats, Rawhide Inconsistent sizing My dog loves the Busy Buddy bone toy that these are made for but the replacement strips I received were smaller than the ones that came with the bone. With the originals she would spend 1520 minutes working one out and I would sometimes have to ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Funny Bone Dog Toy Great for dogs Our dogs love their bones. Great toy sturdy and good for even tough chewers. Worth the money ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment