Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dingo Dental Bone 7 Pack 3 Ounce

Dingo Dental Bone, Mini, 7-Pack, 3-Ounce
Dingo Dental Bone, Mini, 7-Pack, 3-Ounce Read more...

  • The original meat in the middle chew.
  • Cholorophyll and parseley seed for clean teeth and fresh breath.
  • Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide.

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Dingo Dental Mega Bone Medium can't beat this deal! the price is so low that when combined with Prime shipping you can beat it! Can't find it cheaper locally either! Amazon Prime pays off again! We have a large dog and go through a ton of these things so a great price is ...Read the full

    • DINGO LARGE WHITE 3 PK VALUE BAG My dog loves it! My Alaskan malamute doesn't love classic rawhides so sometimes she looks for something else to chew just to have fun It is not alway good! I've loked for a long time for something more tasty and Dingo products are the right ...Read the full

    • Dingo Double Meat Bone, Large, 5.6-Ounce Dog loved it but left a mess My doberman went nuts over this bone. He tried to devour it rather quickly. My only complaint about this bone is that it left a mess on the floor the red color of the bone rubs onto the floor. It did wipe up ...Read the full

    • Dingo Twist, 5.3-Ounce Save your $$ This thing left little sharp pieces of a plastic like substance all over my floor. The red rawhide sandwiched into the braid was as brittle and sharp as glass. Take the red crap out and you have a decent little rawhide. ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dyno Stix 3-Pack, 3.2-Ounce My dog loves them! My dog loves these things. They are getting harder to find. I have had some problems getting old product that has either expired or nearing expiration from some vendors that offer them at discounts. I am glad to see that ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment