Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dingo P 23866 Chewy Buns 2 Pack A little pricy..


Dingo Chewy Buns 2-Pack
  • Made with real meat
  • 2-Pack value
  • Real rawhide
  • A little pricy.. My pitbull/boxer mix absolutely loved the chew buns. I thought they were cute but a little pricy. The package only provided two nights of bone chewing. Charlie was able to get through the chew bun in about 1520 minutes. If they were bigger or cheaper they would have gotten 5 stars.


    Made with real meat.2-Pack value.Real rawhide..


    Related Products
    • DINGO MINI CUPCAKES PB 12PK Number One product!! I have three dogs. My two youger dogs love these! Very good price and fast shipping with Amazon. Im happy and so are my dogs. Thanks! *** *** Stars ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • Dingo Ringo 5-Pack, 2-3/4-Inch Diameter Good Chews These are a nice alternative to regular rawhides the treat in the middle definitely makes these more of a treat and my dog doesn't leave these halfchewed as she sometimes does with regular rawhides. I would ont call these a great ...Read the full

    • Dingo Ringo 3-Pack, 4.2-Ounce My sheltie totally digs these rings My sheltie was starting to snub rawhide bones even the flavored ones and I was trying to find a chew she'd like as she can always use something to clean her teeth. I'd seen the Dingo bones before but the bright red chicken jerky ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dyno Stix 3-Pack, 3.2-Ounce My dog loves them! My dog loves these things. They are getting harder to find. I have had some problems getting old product that has either expired or nearing expiration from some vendors that offer them at discounts. I am glad to see that ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment