Saturday, March 31, 2012

DINGO MED WHITE VALUE BAG dog treat


DINGO MED WHITE 4 PK VALUE BAG
  • Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide
  • Healthy, fun chew to help promote clean teeth and gums
  • So unique, they are patented.
  • Great for your medium sized dog - high in protein; 98% fat free
  • Great Product!! I have 3 little yorkies. I decided to get them these bones so that they have something to play and chew on.
    Dingo Bones are great! My lab Max loves Dingo bones. However they are too costly in the stores. Amazon has a great price for this treat. I save money and my pet can have a daily snack. It has something to do with that red meat in the middle that Max has to chew through and it lasts a long time.
    good for picky dogs I have a 11 month old yellow lab. She is so spoiled this is one of the only chews I can get her to accept. She devours every bite.
    dog treat DIngo bones are traditionally very overpriced but when ordering thru amazon and free shipping this is the cheapest way to go. Of course our dog loves these treats so much. They last a long time and have plenty of meat inside. They are easy to open and do not last long at our house.
    My pups LOVE these We have 2 mixed labs and they LOVE Dingos.
    My dog's Favorite Treat I have been giving my 2 dogs Dingos for many years. While I have also provided a variety of other high value treats Dingos remain their favorite. I keep them in a floor level cupboard and keep other treats in another floor level cupboard. My Lab sits in front of the cupboard containing the Dingos waiting to get one. Sometimes when he is there and I give him another type of treat he just drops that other treat and goes into his kennel as if to say if I don't get a Dingo I don't want anything. Unfortunately because these are relatively expensive to give to 2 dogs at a time he often ends up not having anything.Great treat that my Dogs love.
    a hobby for dogie on a rainy day. Dingo bones are a BIG favorite of my pug. He concentrates entirely on the bone for hours and then runs all over the house looking for a place to hide the leftovers for the morrow.The Biobags are compostable and easy to carry.
    The dog loves em My dog loves these. We try to limit her to a half a bone a day. Never had an issue with them.
    My dog loves these! We usually buy the small ones for our corgi but he ends up finishing it all within 510 minutes. With the medium one it actually lasts him days and he'll usually only eat a 1/41/2 of it in a day. Well worth it! I was skeptical with the 4 pack compared to the 20pack of the small ones but these actually last longer.
    Our dog loves these Our dog loves these Dingo rawhide bones with meat in the middle. He sits at my feet when I get one ready to cut open the package he can hardly wait. I was concerned that the red meat might stain the carpet but that has not happened. Our dog is part lab and can eat a whole bone in one day. But it keeps him busy even when company is here. This brand was suggested by our trainer because the product is labled and you can read the ingredence. Other rawhide produces say not for human consumption this one does not.


    Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide.Healthy, fun chew to help promote clean teeth and gums.So unique, they are patented..Great for your medium sized dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Value Pack of the Medium Dingo bones dogs love.


    Related Products
    • Dingo Bone Small 6-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE these Both of my dogs absolutely love these and have no digestive problems afterwards. They chew apart nice and easy so there is no gummy mess as least not as much as a regular rawhide. Best of all they do not break their teeth. ...Read the full

    • Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE FillingOnly My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they ...Read the full

    • DINGO LARGE WHITE 3 PK VALUE BAG My dog loves it! My Alaskan malamute doesn't love classic rawhides so sometimes she looks for something else to chew just to have fun It is not alway good! I've loked for a long time for something more tasty and Dingo products are the right ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dyno Stix 3-Pack, 3.2-Ounce My dog loves them! My dog loves these things. They are getting harder to find. I have had some problems getting old product that has either expired or nearing expiration from some vendors that offer them at discounts. I am glad to see that ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment