Friday, July 20, 2012

Dingo Small 6 Pack Value 9 Ounce Spoiled dog loves Dingo Bones

Dingo Bone Small 6-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce
Dingo Bone Small 6-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Read more...

  • Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
  • Value bag of your dog's favorite bones.
  • Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide.

  • My dogs are happy Everything about this sale was perfect. It was exactly what I ordered. the price was better than I could find in any store and it arrived before I ran out. My dogs love these things which means I love them.
    Boston Terrier A Kid's Review My pet LOVES these bones he knows he gets one every night for bed time and also the vet said she has not seen a dog with such healthy teeth in a very long time.
    My dog loves these! To keep our dog happy and to help fulfill her extreme chewing needs we keep a supply of Dingo bones in the house at all times. She absolutely loves these things! They don't seem to upset her tummy and they keep her busy for at least 20 minutes at a time so for us they are worth the money. I really wish Amazon sold these things in multipacks at a discounted rate as that would certainly help to make them a bit more affordable.
    Dog Loves These Things She loves the flavor and it keeps her busy! Great for small dogs mine weighs 12 pounds I will purchase again.
    My dogs love them! I have 2 Jack Russel Terriers and they absolutely love Dingo bones.
    Spoiled dog loves Dingo Bones Grandma's spoiled dog has been eating these for a couple of years and hasn't gotten tired of them. Gives her something to work onthe prize being the red flavored center strips. We usually end up throwing out the white part after she's managed to get the good stuff out of the middle.
    Dogs LOVE these Both of my dogs absolutely love these and have no digestive problems afterwards. They chew apart nice and easy so there is no gummy mess as least not as much as a regular rawhide. Best of all they do not break their teeth.
    Great bones but THIS price!!!!! My dogs love love love these bones. I buy them all the time but are you kidding me?!! I can't believe they can charge this price. Go to WalMart.
    My dog loves these These 9 ounce dingo bones are the perfect size for my 40 lb pup. He absolutely loves the taste and I love that it takes 50 minutes for him to finish. Just be sure to have water available as he/she will be thirsty after gobble it down.
    DANGEROUS!! DANGEROUS BONES!!! Little dogs love these bones because they are tasty BUT they are truly dangerous. Our family Maltese Pebbles who had just turned one choked to death on one. They are not even safe if your supervising your dog because our dog choked on one in the presence of my sister. We were unable to do anything for her as we watched in horror as she slowly stopped breathing and got her to the vet in less than ten minutes. The vet attempted an emergency procedure and removed two peices and the bone had also tore her trachea. Her death was caused by these bones. These bones are not worth your precious pets life as it tore our family apart.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE FillingOnly My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they ...Read the full

    • DINGO MED WHITE 4 PK VALUE BAG Our 2 Dogs Have Eaten Them Daily for 4 Years w/ NO Problem!!!! Our 2 Dogs German Shep Mix & Flat Coated Retriever have eaten all sizes mini small medium large rings goof balls daily for over 4 years and have never had a problem of any kind. They love these things ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • DINGO LARGE WHITE 3 PK VALUE BAG My dog loves it! My Alaskan malamute doesn't love classic rawhides so sometimes she looks for something else to chew just to have fun It is not alway good! I've loked for a long time for something more tasty and Dingo products are the right ...Read the full

    • Dingo 15-Pack Goof Balls, Small, 4.8-Ounce Chihuahua Heaven! We have five dogs 2 very young Chihuahuas 2 old Pekingnese's and a middleaged Yorkie. One Chi. is under 3lbs the rest 712lbs. The 3 pounder adores theseshe eats the chicken part. The male Chi then takes over and chews the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment