Monday, July 2, 2012

Hartz Dentists Best 2 Inch Bone My pups love these

Hartz Dentist's Best 2-Inch Bone - 10-Pack
Hartz Dentist's Best 2-Inch Bone - 10-Pack Read more...

  • Easy and effective way to care for their dog's teeth
  • Hexametaphosphate was developed by researchers at Indiana University's School of Dentistry
  • Carpet safe rawhide chew is coated with a clear beef flavor that dogs love
  • Hartz Dentist's Best with DentaShield rawhide is scientifically proven to reduce tartar up to 83%
  • DentaShield is the first and only rawhide chew that blocks tartar formation with the power of Hexametaphosphate

  • Great Size bones for my Little Dog! I have a 2.5 pound dog and he loves these and can chew on them easily. They are the perfect size for him. This bag last him a long time too.
    Small bones for small dogs These are small sized 2 raw hide bonetreats that are the perfect size for dogs under 25 pounds.They also do not make the dog sick and can be enjoyed by puppies.I have a 7 month puppy who loves to gnaw and chew. Bully sticks and rawhide make her sick. Anything that takes her attention away from the furniture and clothing is appreciated.My sister who knows dogs suggested these bones from Hartz and my puppy and I have been quite happy with them.The bones are 2 of beef raw hide that has been knotted at either end. They are beef flavored and carpet safe. Whatever that means! Nothing about this puppy is carpet safe.The bones are also coated with what Hartz calls Denta Shield which blocks the formation of Tartar on the dog's teeth and freshens the breath.This sounds like a good thing but in reality Denta Shield is a chemical Sodium Hexametaphosphate that may or may not be good for the dog long term. The package states that this ingredient was developed by researchers at Indiana University's School of Dentistry for dogs.
    The best!!! The dentist said my dogs were going to have their teeth professionally cleaned due to all the tartar buildup they had. Around the same time I began giving my dogs Dentastix by Pedigree and the Dentist's Best. After a while I noticed that my dog that ate the Dentist's Best had no more tartar buildup while my dog who ate only the Dentastix continued to have gross tartar.
    My pups love these My two Yorkies absolutely love these to the point that they fight for them. NOT A GOOD THING LOL My dog's teeth are super white and clean because of these dental chips. It also freshens their breath incredibly. The chips in the bag come in different sizes and thickness. The only reason I don't give these 5 stars is because my dogs chew the real thin ones in less than 10 minutes and the thick ones that they can't eat collect all the dust and hair from the floor. It also leaves a white residue all over the dogs faces. Other than that I really recommend them but you need to keep an eye on your dog because as with these and any other chew toys or treats they can choke on them if you leave them unattended. The Hartz Dentist's bones are really good too but my dogs eat those very fast.
    Way overpriced! These did not agree with my little dog although he chews the dentist's best chips without any problems. My problem was the price. My fault I know but I didn't pay close attention to the size bag. I found the same thing at the drug store for $2.98! Couldn't believe I wasn't more price savvy.
    mark I was told this would ship for free and there was a shipping cost of more than it cost and they would not let me cancell it I will refuseit on my credit card for fraud.
    The only raw hide my dog will eat My dog is a picky eater this is the only rawhide she will eat and it does seem to help cleaning her teeth and help with breath too. Make sure that your dog chew properly if your dog likes to swallow bigger chunks rawhides are not for your dog.
    Maybe healthy but my dog won't eat so what's the use? Why can't they make a chew that's good for dog's teeth that a dog actually want's to eat? My mutt takes one sniff of these and sees right through 'em! I even tried slathering them in seasoning to make them more appealing.
    Doggie Love My dogs are crazy about these bones and I can't find them locally anymore. Thanks amazon for making them available.
    hard to find product at a great price I have been looking everywhere for these! We have picky dogs that only like these dental chews and we had been looking everywhere for them. The pricing is great so we are able to stock up and our dogs couldn't be happier. I wouldn't recommend this size for dogs over 3540lbs as they are small and I imagine a choking hazard for larger dogs.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment