Sunday, July 8, 2012

Range Sticks Select pieces Sealed Smelly awesomeness for your dog

12
12" Free Range Bully Sticks Thick Select 25 pieces Sealed with UPC Read more...

  • All Natural Free Range Bully Sticks
  • Brazilian Only Product

  • Bully Sticks are not thick Information is misleading. Product is good quality and odor free but they are definitely not THICK. I have purchased thick bully sticks from BBS before so I know what they should look like. My guess is that these are the standard size. maybe even thin.
    Oder Free?? NOT! I bought these specifically because they were listed as oder free.wish I had read the reviews. They are absolutely NOT oder free I can smell my dog chewing on one across the room! I spent a decent amount of money on a large quantity of a product I won't use in my house.guess the local human society dogs will get a treat! Shame on the seller.
    Smelly awesomeness for your dog Dried bull pizzle served as a disgustingly smelly stick is every god's gift to dogs. Dogs friggin' love these things. They are much. much better than rawhide. In fact rawhide is terrible for dogs because it is not digestible. Bully sticks are completely digestible.The thick 12 bully sticks from HDP are pretty good. I started to buy them about 6 months ago when my puppy's trainer was recommended bully sticks and nylabones. She liked the nylabones but she LOVES the bullies. When I first bought them from HDP they were uniformly thick about an inch diameter. After the first batch they started to vary in thickness but least one end was about an inch. I assume that it is really hard to make them uniform.
    5 woofs for Bully Sticks Gave these to a friend as a present for her Great Dane. He refused to eat his diner until she gave him one.
    odor free
    Free range bully sticks If you have puppies this is a MUST BUY!! Start your puppies on these and you will not have problems with them chewing on your furniture etc. Plus it is great for ALLdogs and for their teeth..Helps prevent build up on their teeth..digestible..Give them a try..just makes an excellent treat for your doggiesBoy they will love u forever with these bully sticks..Great quality and good pricingI have bought thesefor many years and have 5 dogs believe me you will not regret this purchase.
    Pup is happy and now so am I My German Shepherd pup was teething and became a chewing machine. At nearly 50lbs and only 4 months old it was difficult to find something to sooth his insatiable need to chew that he would not go through in less than 10 minutes. He liked the bully sticks I found in a local pet store but I found the smell to be overwhelming and it made his breath stink as well. Once I found out what they were it was even worse. I thought they were tendons when I bought them. I tried rolled bison hide chews but he unrolled them and they became less effective for his chewing needs.Also when I purchased them at the pet stores near my home they cost between $4.99 and $6.99 each so when I buy them in bulk they cost only $2.20 each so they are also a bargin.He loves his bully stick and gets at least a day or two of chewing out of one and now with the odorless ones it is without the bad breath. When buying them like this they cost less and I always have one on hand for him. Yes they still are what they are but the bully sticks keep his chewing needs under control. He has never tried to chew anything in my home after I found the bully sticks so they resolve the typical puppy chewing damage issues as well.
    Extra thick bully sticks Very thick no odor just as advertised. I ordered the regular size last time and they were quite thick but these are better for one of my dogs who chews them quite rapidly.
    Doggie in love! My German Shepard loves these bully sticks. He is a really good boy when he knows he is getting one as a treat.
    Dissapointed I have been buying Bullys for a long time. These are skinny and weak as compared to actual thick bullys. My dog usually takes an hour to go through one but these are gone in a few minutes.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Cadet Large Bull Stick Dog Chew, 1-Pound Good but pricey. Pros My dogs love them. They last a long time. They don't really stink after the first 30 seconds.Cons They're a little pricey. And I don't like to think about what they're made out of. They lose the star on price though. ...Read the full

    • 1 LB 12" Bully Sticks Package with UPC ODOR FREE Bully sticks good not a good value When I first considered getting these I looked to see if anyone said how many were in the package. I did not see it anywhere on the page. Now I see it is listed that there's about 10. My dog loves these ...Read the full

    • ValueBull 25 Thick 12in All Natural Bully Sticks Not as advertised Ad said thich bully sticks these were very very small not thick and didn't last my small dog more than an hour. For the price I expected to receive what was advertised. Would I recommend to a friend? Not likely! ...Read the full

    • 6" Bully Sticks Select 30 pieces Odor Free Sealed Count your package We ordered these Bully Sticks on 2 separate occasions. Our yellow Lab loves them and the quality is pretty good. Our first shipment that we tried went off without a hitch so when we started to run low we ordered another ...Read the full

    • Braided 12" Bully Sticks Thick Select Low Odor, 10 pieces, Made in USA Excellent delivery and good product I've ordered twice from this supplier and the bully sticks are of good quality and much cheaper than you could buy in a pet store.My dogs love to chew these but be prepared they really smell bad! ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment