Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gourmet Pet Treats Fillets 32 Ounce Made all three of our dogs sick

Cadet Gourmet Pet Treats Duck Breast Fillets, 32-Ounce
Cadet Gourmet Pet Treats Duck Breast Fillets, 32-Ounce Read more...

  • Made from premium duck breast filets.
  • All items are brand new, never worn and never used. We guarantee the authenticity of all items.
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
  • Over roasted gourmet natural dog treat.

  • Misleading Branding I was very excited when I saw this product for sale at Costco not ever hearing of it before. I initially thought it was all duck breast and couldn't wait to give this to my dog. After feeding him a few pieces I thought it was kind of strange how much he liked it. Previously I had fed him Happy Hips duck breast which costs about 10x more and he wasn't ever as enthusiastic about eating those as he is these. I was suspicious so I checked the label. It was alarmed when I had no idea what the hell those last ingredients were. Soy WHAT? Glyce WHO? I had previously given him treats I bought at Costco with mixed ingredients and he got sick from those so I was mad at myself for making the same mistake.What was EXTREMELY alarming though were the details on the label product of china which part? the duck or the soy crap? not for human consumption please remember to wash your hands after handling any dog food product ie THIS product if i have to was my hands after touching something my dog is eating he shouldn't be eating it not for toy dog breeds or small dog breeds so it's okay for bigger dogs because they can handle more poison than little dogs can?. I am sad to say I will have to bring these back and return them. I know a lot of people are surprised because Costco generally cares about quality products but hey they also carry giant bags of chips and boxes of ice cream. It all tastes good and is a good value but it's not necessarily good for you. I care a lot about my dog's health. He's a big dog but he's got a tiny sensitive stomach so giving him good food is a priority. I am feeling guilt pangs for feeding him those few pieces already.
    Dangerous questionable products This is made in China. Please do a search on 'china dog chicken jerky if you haven't yet learned about these products. All types of jerky is a problem when it comes from China.
    made in China is the price worth the risk? no another cheap dog treat made in China. Does China have a good track record of making safe pet foods? no Is it worth the risk to your dog? no Find some food and treats that you can trust.
    Made in China I went to many websites to see if any one of them put where this Cadet Duck Breast Jerky was made. Not one of them listed the ingredients or who made it. So in my opinion Kingdom Pets more than likely changed their product name to Cadet. If there is a website that would tell us who the manufacturer of this product is we could be sure. Costco sells the Cadet Duck jerky brand now instead of the Kingdom brand.
    Duck treats My two Westies love the duck treats and are eager to get them when they do something special. The product was delivered on time and in good condition as always.
    Dog Scream for Duck! These Duck treats are among the staple of treats I had out to my seven dogs.
    They love em!!!! My dogs love the duck breast jerky. They used to get chicken but we discontinued those because they were made in China and supposedly had a bacteria that makes the dogs sick. I didn't want to chance it so switched to the duck breasts.
    If your dog loved arsenic would you still give it to him? As you can tell I am a doglover and keep a variety of about 8 different snacks in my pantry as rotating treats for my guys. I now scour packages for country of origin and if it says China or nothing I don't buy it. Please reviewers stop judging a product just because your dog gobbles it up. There are plenty of things dogs eat enthusiastically eachothers' poops chicken bones antifreeze among others that aren't good for them and as good pet parents we shouldn't be feeding them. Only when these sickening products from China have no market will companies quit carrying them and change their ways.
    Made all three of our dogs sick All three of our dogs vomited after eating these duck jerky treats so I threw them away. This was before the made in China scare but go figure these are made there too.
    My Dog LOVES This I've been purchasing the Duck Jerky for my dog for a while. It is a good chewy treat it doesn't give her an allergic reaction lots of scratching like other products and she loves it. The product is high protein & low fat. Perfect for my little Bichon.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Plato Duck, 16-Ounce Healthy and Chewy I am a frequent purchaser of the Plato Salmon Treats which my dogs as well as neighbors' dogs love but the salmon treats are very fishy on the fingers and can't be put in my pocket. The Duck Strips are chewy and not smelly ...Read the full

    • Cadet Chicken Breast Fillets, 32-Ounce Poisoned Product Two or three months ago I subscribed to this company for automatic delivery of their dried chicken breasts each month. When this month's order arrived I allowed my Golden Retriever to eat one only. Within a short time he ...Read the full

    • Cadet Duck and Sweet Potato Treat for Dogs, 16-Ounce Bag or Tub Made in China This item is made in China. Will not feed my kids food made in china will not feed my dog food Made In China ! ! ...Read the full

    • Cadet 2-Pound Sweet Potato Chicken Wraps Dog Chew My dogs LOVE these!! I purchased a small package of these treats at Wegman's a few weeks ago. I never expected the reaction I got from my dogs. They LOVED them. Thinking it was the chicken jerky they were doing back flips over I bought a large package of Milo's ...Read the full

    • Sweet Potato & Chicken Wrap Dog Treats, 1 lb. SOME THOUGHTS TO PONDER BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AND GIVE IT TO YOUR FUR FRIENDS Well I have very mixed emotions some practical some pure speculation and some possibly unreasonable about this particular product. Please note that I have given these treats ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment