Thursday, July 12, 2012

Redbarn Filled Bone Beef Large Stuffed bone

Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large
Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large Read more...

  • Long-lasting
  • Stuffed with unique flavors your pet simply cannot resist
  • Highly palatable

  • Stuffed bone The dog absolutely loved the bone she had issues getting at the stuffing in the middle but i believe she enjoyed the challenge.
    My dog loved it I have a large doberman and he spent sometime on this not like most of the other bones he gets through to quickly Great product.
    how come how come this is listed at $88.40?how come its so small?how come i got the wrong flavor? my dog don't care but come on.
    GREAT dog treat!!!! These dog treats are great especially if you have a larger dog who can chew any toy or treat to pieces in a minute. This treats are tough I have a pitbull and a boxer mix and they are strong and usually chew through a treat real quick but these last and last and they keep them entertained. I highly recommend these for all dogs. Plus the filling isn't gross sticky stuff that leaks out and gets on your carpet like some of those other filled dog treats.
    My dog loves it! These bones are my dog's absolute favorite. He is a SUPER strong chewer although he only weighs about 60 lbs and is otherwise completely gentle. It's sometimes hard to find bones and toys for him since he always chews them to bits within 5 minutes. These bones last him forever at least 34 months at a time. He loves the filling and will lick it for hours. Would recommend these bones to any large dog owner.
    Be Careful! My 8 month old Border Collie was able to get her lower jaw through the hole somehow and it was stuck. I thought we were going to have to pay a visit to the PETS emergency vet but after some tense moments of gentle twists and turns it finally came free! Use your own judgement and decide if your dog could get his/her lower jaw through. I'm sticking to the longer filled bones from now on.
    This was very small This was very small. It was not as it is descibed 'large'. Otherwise my dog loved it. He ate it up quickly.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large They love it Now I have not yet purchased these online here at Amazon. BUT I have gotten them at the store. I have three shepherds and they LOVE these in both the small and the large sizes. These bones help keep their teeth healthy and keep them occupied without ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Cheese N' Bacon - Large Awesome long lasting These are amazing. My dog is a big chewer/ shredder so finding something that will last for him is next to impossible. These are great and my dog loves every flavor. My friend's dogs reportably never care for these sort ...Read the full

    • Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats Roasted Chicken Recipe, 16-Ounce Salmon Dog Treats Mini Naturals 1 pound Salmon FlavoredGreat product for training dogs! I use them all the time for training walking on a lead sitting fetching. They are high in flavor so even with our 7 month Golden Retriever treats cut in half work well for a ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Lamb Flavor Meat Filled Bone Not entirely sure. While my dog LOVES these I'm not entirely sure how I feel about them. The filling more than likely has some weird stuff in it that I wouldn't want my dog to eat. Then he loves to chew the bone after the filling is cleaned ...Read the full

    • Smokehouse 100-Percent Natural Meaty Mammoth Bone Dog Treat, 1-Pack This is a little embarrassing but When they say mammoth they mean mammoth.I thought I was buying a bone on the large side. Uh the thing weighs a ton and looks like the shin bone of a cow. Or a dinosaur. It's 18 long. It would take my dog ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment