Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ranch RewardsPressed Flavored 8 Inch 13 Pack

Ranch RewardsPressed Flavored 8-Inch Dog Bone, Beef, 13-Pack
Ranch RewardsPressed Flavored 8-Inch Dog Bone, Beef, 13-Pack Read more...

  • Bone measure 8-inch length and each bone comes with its own necker to make identification and price-scanning a snap
  • Flavored for extra appeal for a long-lasting and satisfying chewing experience
  • Bulk pack contain 13 bones and is available in beef flavor
  • Pressed flavored rawhide bone is compressed so tightly that it lasts up to five times longer than regular rawhide
  • Made from pressed layers of top-quality rawhide, the bones are heavier and denser than regular pressed rawhide

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • 10 Premium Pressed Rawhide Bones treats 12" pressed rawhide chews my dogs love these & i love how clean they keep their teeth by chewing them. i only give when i can watch them however as sometimes big peices come off that could bind up in their stomach if swallowed. my vet just checked both my dogs teethe at ...Read the full

    • FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Dogs Gets the job done but good luck finding replacement blades We have two labs. Both shed a lot. This tool does do a good job of stripping the excess hair and reducing the hair on the floor. Make sure you use minimal pressure when combing your dog since the teeth ...Read the full

    • KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls, Large Dog Toy, 2-Pack Nice! Two toys in one. I guess I will start with the fact that I have a German Shepherd who likes to chew on things be it my shoes slippers or dog toys with squeakers. Needles to say once he gets a hold of it it is destroyed. These Squeaker ...Read the full

    2 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm sure my dogs would love these organic dog chews... I've had problems with "doggie halitosis" before, and I'm pretty sure that parsley helps a lot. Thank you for sharing information!!!

      ReplyDelete