Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Green Rawhide Bones Natural 16 Ounce best chips I've ever bought

Green Cow Rawhide Dog Bones, Natural Chips, 16-Ounce Bag (Pack of 4)
Green Cow Rawhide Dog Bones, Natural Chips, 16-Ounce Bag (Pack of 4) Read more...

  • Cows come from southern Brazil where a cooler climate reduces external biological impact (such as fleas and ticks), providing better quality rawhide.
  • Rawhide is one of the most shelf-stable treats, with no smell and is easy to handle.
  • Made from free-range, pastured-raised, grass-fed cows

  • Kinda large! First they are rawhide chews not bones. That is rather misleading. We did know they were chews when we ordered them what we did not know was how long each one is.Works for our large dog hubby takes some to the shop and cuts them in half for the smaller dogs.
    best chips I've ever bought I've bought numerous chew flips over the years for my 3 dogs. All flips are long but these are the only ones I've found that aren't super thick so that I can cut each one into 23 pieces fairly easily using metal snips. Most flips I've bought have been way too thick to cut in half and thus way too big for my medium sized dogs. Since I have 3 dogs being able to give them smaller pieces saves money.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment