Friday, July 6, 2012

Free Range Supreme Bully Stick Dangerous can casue death or serious illness

Free Range Moo! Supreme Bully Stick Dog Chew Treat
Free Range Moo! Supreme Bully Stick Dog Chew Treat Read more...

  • 12"

  • Odorless Bully Sticks!! We have three dogs and think the Bully Sticks are so much better than the rawhide chews. We love these Bully Sticks because they don't have the horrible odor that is present after your dogs start chewing them like regular Bully Sticks. They are worth the price.
    One of the best chews you can get for you dog My dog loves these and they seem better than most other alternatives clean natural and don't seem to have any problems.My dog is 5560 pounds and used to take two hours to gnaw this down but she has learned to chew it down in an hour. She will chew on this until it is gone she will never walk away from the Bully stick.
    Good dog chews These are better and a bit cheaper than the bully sticks I purchased at Petsmart. For some reason I thought from the photo that it was 2 sticks/item thoughshould have read the description. Not as good of a deal as I thought I was getting.
    Dangerous can casue death or serious illness SADLY I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT THESE MOO BULLY STICKS ARE NOT 100% DIGESTIBLE! MY DOG ALMOST DIED AFTER A PIECE DID NOT DISSOLVE IN HER STOMACH. My 3 dogs loved these Moo Bully sticks. I had been giving them to my dogs for over a year with no incident. I was giving these because from all I had researched on this product they claimed to be 100% SAFE AND 100% DIGESTIBLE. I would always take small pieces away from the dogs that I felt could possibly cause a chocking problem. I always had plenty of water close by. One day I noticed my dog Lily was having very loose stools and that were jelly like in consistency. This same day she stopped eating and began vomiting. I immediately rushed her to my veterinarian. Upon his physical exam he noted that her abdomen was hard and distended. He wanted me to leave her with him so he could do a xray. He did and found that she had a blockage in her stomach! He then started a series of Barium xrays to watch the blockage to see if it was going to pass. Over a 4 hour period of watching and repeating these barium xrays it not only showed that the blockage was not passing but the item causing the blockage was swelling in size absorbing the stomach fluids. I was told he had to do emergency surgery to get this blockage out of her ASAP. What he found in her stomach was most definitely a piece of the Moo Bully stick! It had not digested as claimed by the manufacture if swallowed. My veterinarian told me if he had not brought Lily in as promptly as I did to remove this blockage she most definitely would have died! He told me that this was not 100% digestible as the manufacture had claimed it to be. If it had been it would have dissolved in her stomach! lily had major abdominal exploratory surgery that lasted over 3hours to remove this piece the piece of Moo Bully stick !She was hospitalized afterwards for 4 nights and 5 days. She almost did not make. Lily refused eat for 5 days. She therefore lost a lot of weight became very frail and lethargic. Thank god my veterinarian was fabulous. He was so concerned for Lily that he actually stayed by her side at night every night making sure he did everything he could to pull her through this. Once home she was weak and could barely walk. I tried to get her to eat and she refused. I was offering her cooked chicken liver and even this did not even entice her to eat. Finally the next day she did begin to nibble on some food.
    great bully sticks Even though my lab puppy is not chewing these much right now they are still the best bully sticks by far. No odor at allthank goodness! Other brands really reek like dead fish.
    Best ones I have seen yet! These bully sticks are very thick and lasted about 3 hours with my boxers. They are by far the best ones I have seen yet! Usually the ones I buy at Petco are 7.
    I wish I could give these chews more than 5 stars!!! I think I have actually reviewed this product once before but I am MORE than happy to review it again. These chews are HANDS DOWN the BEST dog chews on the market today they are clean and odor free. My 3 year old Irish Jack Russell Terrier does not have any digestive issues with these chews. I buy them by the dozen so we always have them on hand.
    Free Range Dog Treats. Just the fact that this product contains nothing artificial is a Plus! But more important is the animals from which these products are made are free range. The do not have any growth hormones in them nor anything else man made. Just what ever nature has given them. Our two dogs love them and there is no smell or staining. It simply dosen't get any better! Lastly I feel good knowning I'm giving my pets something safe and delicious that they like.
    Moo! Bully sticks are the best! My dog loves these! They last forever and aren't as smelly as other bully sticks.
    Great for chewers! These bully sticks are great. I buy them for my one year old Golden Retriever. They keep him occupied and the best part is they have no odor. I only wish they lasted longer. He used to take about two days to finish one.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats Roasted Chicken Recipe, 16-Ounce Salmon Dog Treats Mini Naturals 1 pound Salmon FlavoredGreat product for training dogs! I use them all the time for training walking on a lead sitting fetching. They are high in flavor so even with our 7 month Golden Retriever treats cut in half work well for a ...Read the full

    • Bags on Board Bone Dispenser, 30 Bags The Best I tried 4 different poop bag holders and this product is by far the best. Easy to put a refill roll in easy to pull a bag when needed and perfectly hanging on the leash. Well made with hard plastic. I won't go for anything else. The ...Read the full

    • Dogswell Happy Hips for Dogs, Chicken Breast,15-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3) Good idea but.made in China Originally these were made in US. Now made in China see back of bag advertised as naturalcage free no hormones no fillers no antibiotics HUH? Not in China I will not trust these as safe treats. Follow up My ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment