Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Be Good Premium Pressed Rawhide Great value

Be Good Premium Pressed Rawhide Dog Bone Chew, 8-Inch, 13-Pack
Be Good Premium Pressed Rawhide Dog Bone Chew, 8-Inch, 13-Pack Read more...

  • Available in pack of 13
  • Long-lasting, flavorful chews that naturally clean teeth
  • Made of all-natural, premium-quality rawhide
  • Measures 8-inch
  • Pressed rawhide treats last five times longer than traditional rawhide

  • Great value These bones are great because the compressed rawhide lasts much longer than other rawhides making them great for powerful chewers.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog One of the BEST books in my training library! I received this book as a Mother's Day gift from my sons. I train my dog for competition obedience and they thought I might like to have some fun things to train. The book is fantastic! There are lots of pictures and ...Read the full

    • Zuke's Chicken-Flavored Mini Naturals Dog Treats, 16 Ounces Salmon Dog Treats Mini Naturals 1 pound Salmon FlavoredGreat product for training dogs! I use them all the time for training walking on a lead sitting fetching. They are high in flavor so even with our 7 month Golden Retriever treats cut in half work well for a ...Read the full

    • 10 Premium Pressed Rawhide Bone Treats 8" My Westie Loves This Bone My West Highland terrier is very rough on her toys. She can rip toys to shreds in seconds ! with her sharp pointy upper teeth.Finally a bone which takes her nearly a week to work on.I am so glad to have tried this bone she is too.We both ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment