Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chasing Our Tails 100 Percent Naturally Too small

Chasing Our Tails Moose Rack Snack, 100-Percent Naturally Shed Moose Antler Chew, Large, 7-10-Inch
Chasing Our Tails Moose Rack Snack, 100-Percent Naturally Shed Moose Antler Chew, Large, 7-10-Inch Read more...

  • Great indoor chew, leaves no greasy mess on floors does not develop odor like hooves or bully sticks. No animal was harmed in the making of our chews.
  • Recommended for aggressive chewers does not chip splinter or peel as cooked bones do
  • Natural product of the U.S.A.
  • Large recommended for between 46 and 90 lbs
  • These all-natural chews are a great natural renewable source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Manganese and Zinc. This helps keep tartar knocked down on teeth.

  • My dog loves this! I bought this almost a month ago and my dog a small Corgi mix still chews on it every day. He seems to like antlers more than rawhides and I like that they are much healthier for him.
    smaller than expected I ordered this XLarge 11 14 inch antler for my great dane that loves to chew. When I received it I immediately noticed it looked really thick but smaller than I expected. I measured it and it was less than 10 inches in length. He appears to love it and is chewing on it constantly. I certainly recommend it but I'm not sure if they sent me the wrong size they are really out of the XLarge so they made due or if the length of these vary outside of the advertised length. Considering the price of these I was expecting an 11 14 inch antler that would last a good 1 to months.
    Well I don't love it the dog does Have a crazy hyper dog? Want to get some time alone? Give them this moose antler. A few hours later you will have to wrestle it out of their frothing mouths and hide it. Lasts a really really really long time several weeks of daily chew. Our 75lb beast of an Australian Shepard lies around panting for an hour after we take it away. Her jaws have to be sore.
    A bit pricy but great for extra large dogs This thing must have weighted 10 pounds or so. It was huge and my mastiff has been working on it since it arrived. He really likes it and I like that fact that there is no yucky smell like some dog treats have bully sticks etc. THis is the first Moose antler he's had. The elk antler seemed to be less dense in the middle and didn't last quite as long as the deer antler before it did. We've yet to see how the moose antler will stand up to time. For the cost I hope it lasts at least 1 1/2 months.
    Expensive and dogs don't like it Based on the Amazon reviews I purchased 2 of these for my 2 shih tzu's. They sniffed if for a couple of minutes and then walked away from it. They love to chew on bully sticks beef bones etc but were not excited by this product. I bought the small 46 inch chasing our tails moose rack snack 100percent naturally shed moose antler chew.
    Long lasting and QUIET entertainment for our dog After many years of calm geriatric dogs that were long past their chewing and playing days we added a 15month old Weimaraner rescue to our house as 2012 started. He's adapting to life outside of the rescue home and we're adapting the doublebarreled threat of a highenergy breed and what can only be described as lingering puppy brain in the full size body of a grown dog.There are toys for exuberant play such as the
    Amazing Product I decided to get this item for my new shelter dog. He went through dog toys like mad and most dog chews would be swallowed whole only to be puked up later on. I was trying to find a product that he would get excited about chewing on and wouldn't be destroyed within minutes. Boy did this fit the bill! He has had it for well over a month now and has not even made his way through 25% of it yet. It doesn't have a smell and it hasn't broke off into pieces.
    My Puggle Pup Loves It! My puggle pup is only 6 months old and he loves this antler chew. He's on his second one. The first one I think I bought like two months ago. It was a medium antler. The one he got today is 710 in. He stays on these antlers for a long time. Really keeps him busy. And It does not splinter as from what I've read other antlers do. I know it's up there in terms of price but if you love your pup and don't want to give him garbage then by this antler. I will update this post in the nottoodistant future with info as to how long it lasted.
    Too small I've been buying antlers from Chasing Our Tails for a while now and never had a problem with the size that is until now. I purchased a 57 inch antler and the one I received was like 4 inches. And darker than the other ones. My puggle chewed it down in two days. I'm disappointed of the size and quality of the one I just received. I'm going to buy another one 710 inch and if the quality is the same and small I will not buy from Chasing Our Tails Again. They're expensive.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment