Friday, May 4, 2012

Redbarn Filled Bone Cheese Bacon dogs love 'em

Redbarn Filled Bone, Cheese N' Bacon - Small
Redbarn Filled Bone, Cheese N' Bacon - Small Read more...

  • Highly palatable
  • Stuffed with unique flavors your pet simply cannot resist
  • Long-lasting

  • Redbarn Filled Bone Cheese N'Bacon Small Bones are very expensive for size. I can buy twice the size for same price and same brandat retail stores.
    Awesome long lasting These are amazing. My dog is a big chewer/ shredder so finding something that will last for him is next to impossible. These are great and my dog loves every flavor. My friend's dogs reportably never care for these sort of things but they loved these as well. And they are basicly mess free which is great too.
    dogs love 'em my 2 english pointers can't get enough of these bones. it's great that the bone is filled all the way thru because they are just going crazy trying to get out the good stuff.
    My dog isnt into these. So far my dog wont even touch this. I bought her the cheese and bacon bone and the peanut butter and she isnt giving them the time of day. If she changes her mind i will edit this to let everyone know. Also these smell really gross and fake. Im kind of happy she doesnt like them as of now because of that.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large Awesome bone for Labradors and heavy chewers These sterilized and filled bones are great for heavy chewers. I raise labs for Guiding Eyes for the Blind and they recommend these bones for all their pups and dogs. They are safe and give great ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large This was very small This was very small. It was not as it is descibed 'large'. Otherwise my dog loved it. He ate it up quickly. ...Read the full

    • Zuke's Chicken-Flavored Mini Naturals Dog Treats, 16 Ounces Salmon Dog Treats Mini Naturals 1 pound Salmon FlavoredGreat product for training dogs! I use them all the time for training walking on a lead sitting fetching. They are high in flavor so even with our 7 month Golden Retriever treats cut in half work well for a ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Lamb Flavor Meat Filled Bone ...Read the full

    • RedBarn Filled Bone - Chicken - 3.5 in. bone is good but filling is kinda weird I ordered this mostly for the bone as I refill them for my dog anyway. The bone is great nice and thick to hold up to hard chewers. I pulled out and threw away the filling it came with though because it ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment