Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dingo Ringo 3 Pack 4 2 Ounce Yum!

Dingo Ringo 3-Pack, 4.2-Ounce
Dingo Ringo 3-Pack, 4.2-Ounce Read more...

  • Premium rawhide ring with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide.
  • Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
  • The original meat in the middle chew.

  • Yum! My dog is very happy with this treatand he isn't as able to gobble down so quickly. The Dingo brand seems to be his favorite.
    Love these!! I love the Dingo Ringos! Their round shape works well so that the dogs can hold them with their paws while chewing. The meaty part is imbedding in the middle of the ring so my dogs have to work at it to get it! I don't want them to ingest a lot of rawhide so it's nice that they can work their teeth and gums and get a goodie without eating the whole thing! The dogs love these and it takes them a while to get to the meat so it keeps them busy for quite a while. My 10 lb mini dachshund is a very aggressive chewer and these hold up well. My 13 lb mini dachshund has a very soft mouth but still enjoys these.
    Treats for your best friend. Dingo's are what dogs love. Our Siberian Husky carries her bones all over and the rings are hard to find in local stores. That is why I go on line and purchase them.
    My sheltie totally digs these rings My sheltie was starting to snub rawhide bones even the flavored ones and I was trying to find a chew she'd like as she can always use something to clean her teeth. I'd seen the Dingo bones before but the bright red chicken jerky turned me off. Well now I was willing to try anything. I first gave her a Dingo Dyno Stix and watched her devour it over the course of a half hour. She meticulously pulled it apart and ate it until she'd gotten every last bit of chicken jerky. Only part of the innermost bit of rawhide remained. Success!So she'd had a couple Dyno Stix so to mix it up I gave her a Dingo Ringo. More success! She loved the ring shape and it took her about 45 minutes to get all the chicken jerky out so it was a bit more difficult for her to get the jerky than it was in the Dyno Stix. However once she'd gotten all the jerky out of the Ringo more rawhide remained behind that she didn't eat. I tossed it in the trash. Despite more rawhide left behind my dog still had a great time chewing on the Ringo and I'll continue to buy them. Also they're a good single serving size for my sheltie. However if you have an 80 lb lab these are probably too small posing a choking hazard for a dog who likes to gulp.
    nice alternative to a larger bone I give one of these to my golden retriever once or twice a week. It's just the right size for her to enjoy it for an hour or so but not so big that she overeats she'll work at any rawhide until it's gone. She prefers the Dingo brand and I like the higher quality.
    9 Week Old Lab loves it Our pup lab loves these. He often gets bored of his other chew toys but this one he actually spends 20 minutes chewing on. It's a safe item to give him when I can't supervise him while I cook. We'll probably opt for a larger size when grows bigger.
    Messy I didn't realize these bones had a layer of meatlike product. This layer crumbles and scatters all over the place and is bright red. On the plus side my puppy loves it.
    dingo ringo chews BIG HIT! My little granddog loved them. I would buy these again had never seen them in the circle shape.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Dingo Ringo 5-Pack, 2-3/4-Inch Diameter Good Chews These are a nice alternative to regular rawhides the treat in the middle definitely makes these more of a treat and my dog doesn't leave these halfchewed as she sometimes does with regular rawhides. I would ont call these a great ...Read the full

    • Dingo Dyno Stix 3-Pack, 3.2-Ounce My dog loves them! My dog loves these things. They are getting harder to find. I have had some problems getting old product that has either expired or nearing expiration from some vendors that offer them at discounts. I am glad to see that ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE FillingOnly My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they ...Read the full

    • Dingo 15-Pack Goof Balls, Small, 4.8-Ounce Dingo Goof Balls My dog loves them! These little meat filled dog chews are loved by my dogs. They like to eat the meat strip that's weaved into the rawhide ball then use the ball for a play toy. My mom's dog howevereats the whole thing. We ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment