Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rawhide Dog Bone 16 White Great for BIG dogs!

Rawhide Dog Bone, 15
Rawhide Dog Bone, 15"-16" White Read more...

  • Size: 15-16 Inch

  • Well worth buying the biggest for your large breed dog! Kept my 9 month old Golden Retriever intimidated for 3 days trying to figure out how to handle this massive chew. After one week he has chewed maybe 10% of the rawhide bone. I've purchased the typical rawhide chews only to see my money devoured in a day. This large heavy rawhide chew keeps my Golden entertained for hours every day and is still going. Would highly recommend for your large breed dog who likes to chew and chew and chew.
    Good for big chewers My mother's dog a black German Shepherd mix will go through a normal sized rawhide chew in one night. So I got him this one. Weeks later one knuckle is still left and well chewed. So I think this is good value for the money. Warning it IS very large. Give it to a Chihuahua and have your camcorder ready so you can post to YouTube.
    Great for aggressive chewers I have a one year old lab/pit bull mix who will chew up a 10 rawhide in a day. We've purchased two of these 24 rawhide's and they each lasted about a month.
    Fun dog bones . I have 2 Jack Russells and they love these bonesthey are not small but not too big for them they cant get enough and they last long and they dont smell after a few uses like other ones.
    Doesn't last very long with a very aggressive chewer I bought this 24 rawhide because several reviewers said their dogs worked on it for a very long time. Unfortunately this was not the case with my 100 lb. Labrodane. He was pulling off large shreds within 2 minutes had it broken in half within 10 minutes and chewed one half down to the knot in less than an hour. While I don't think this is a bad quality bone the rawhide is not as thick as other bones I have purchased which I am assuming is why he was able to tear it apart so fast.
    Awesome bone! Got this for our retriever / doberman mixshe loved it! At first it was so large that I think she was a bit intimidated by it but after a few days of coming up with an attack strategy she went right to town.and finished it in 3 days.Typically a large rawhide lasts about 45 hours for her so it was definitely a value. Also it was hilarious to watch her run around the house holding onto it.
    Worst company to deal with I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and still have not got any information or tracking on my order. I have tried to contact this company and am also still waiting on a response. I also found the 24 rawhide on another site for half the price and received my order in three days. By far the worst company to deal with they don't seem to care about their customers in my opinion.
    Great for BIG dogs! I have a 120lb.
    happy about price more than anything Shipping was fast! The bones are good quality. Some are smaller than others but they are thick inside. My pitbull loves them! Saved 2/3's by not paying $16$20 each at pets stores. Will be buying them here from now on.
    This is one big bone! Our Siberian Husky loves to gnaw. She spends hours day after day chewing on this bone. It lasts a long time much longer than any others that I've tried so I think it is $ well spent. Keeps her busy and happy.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment