Monday, May 7, 2012

Chunky Chews%C2%AE Spumoni Rawhide Safety Knot%C2%AE

Chunky Chews® 7
Chunky Chews® 7" Spumoni Swirl Fruit Rawhide Safety-Knot® Bone for Large Dogs Read more...

  • Designed for big dogs and aggressive chewers.
  • Made with grass-fed free-range beef hides. Antibiotic & hormone free.
  • Flavored with a real fruit marinate using a patented no-run formula.
  • 100% Premium Rawhide with patented Safety-Knot® design helps prolong chewing.
  • Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) an Omega-6 fatty acid for healthy skin and coat.

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Chunky Chews® 8" Beef Braided Rawhide Ring for Large Dogs We love it safe rawhide that lasts! This thing is HUGE and my Great Dane absolutely adores it! I purchased 2 chews a knotted one and this braided one and I must say that I am very happy. That's saying a lot because I usually hate rawhide my ...Read the full

    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Beef - Large This was very small This was very small. It was not as it is descibed 'large'. Otherwise my dog loved it. He ate it up quickly. ...Read the full

    • Lazy Pet Poop Patrol Jaw Scoop Not very strong or sturdy This is the second scooper of this kind I have purchased through Amazon. I was very happy with the first one but unfortunately it didn't survive the Winter. Shouldn't have kept it outside but who wants a poop coated tool indoors? When I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment