Monday, May 14, 2012

Lb Chicken Basted Rawhide Bones Rawhide Chicken Bones...

2 Lb. Chicken Basted Rawhide Bones
2 Lb. Chicken Basted Rawhide Bones Read more...

  • 100% Natural Beefhide From Free Range Cattle
  • Helps Prevent Tarter Buildup
  • Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums
  • 2 Lb. Value Pack

  • Rawhide Chicken Bones I certainly respect another reviewer's opinion about the bones falling apart into a million pieces. However I have ordered these bones about eight times and allinall I am happy. I gave it a fourstar rating because I typically am very conservative when rating items. My dog is a large Yellow Lab about 100 pounds. Ideally these bones are a little too small for him but they are a good deal. I wish that they were a little bit bigger. However if you have a dog of approximately 3570 pounds then they might be fine. My dog does eat them quickly within ten minutes but he seems to enjoy them. There seems to be about 20 per bag but I will have to check this more closely when I receive my next shipment.I am very aware of what I eat and what my dog eats. So I was very careful when giving him the first bone. I gave him one and waited a few days before giving him a second just to see how he reacted. Everything was fine and continues to be fine.One thing that I don't like but will probably not bother most people is that they are packed in a very thick type of plastic bag very durable but it scares the heck out of me because I don't like plastic touching food due to potential chemicals that can be released especially during shipping when they might be subjected to very warm temperatures in planes or trucks. So I take all of the bones out as soon as I receive them and put them in a big cardboard box that I am able to seal up.In summary I am happy with these bones because my dog never reacted negatively or got sick and they seem to be of acceptable quality. One final note if you order the beefflavored bones which are dark brown in color please note that when my dog starts getting them wet from his mouth that they heavily stained my light tan carpet. So I stick with these chickenflavored or the peanutbutter flavored.
    Chinese flakeboard for Dogs Save your money these are awful they actually fall apart in a millionpieces like particleboard.. made in china.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment