Monday, May 28, 2012

Stuffed Shin Peanut Butter Flavor Best Bone I've ever bought

4 pc. 5-6
4 pc. 5-6" Stuffed Shin Bone Peanut Butter Flavor Read more...

  • Real Beef Bone
  • 4 Piece Value Pack
  • Peanut Butter Flavor

  • Best Bone I've ever bought This bone lasted about 4 months of daily chewing with my 85lb chocolate lab. The center is hard so he couldn't just lick out the inside. It also does not splinter. He typically loses interest in bones after the center is gone so this was a great find.
    My dogs love it Great bones that don't splinter and last forever months at least.I have dogs that love to chew on bones..and these are the BEST. The filling in the middle hard not goopy..so the dogs have to work at getting it out..hours of pleasure for them..
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Redbarn Filled Bone, Peanut Butter - Large Awesome bone for Labradors and heavy chewers These sterilized and filled bones are great for heavy chewers. I raise labs for Guiding Eyes for the Blind and they recommend these bones for all their pups and dogs. They are safe and give great ...Read the full

    • Stuffed Dog Bone, Medium Cheese ...Read the full

    • Stuffed Bone - Medium - Beef Our dogs LOVE these! We first purchased these thru Walmart and our dogs just love them. We were kind of in the same boat as one of the other posts here in that we were going through rawhides and other bone products like they were water. But ...Read the full

    • Sterile Bone Ntrl - 8-9 Inch - White Great Bones for Dogs!!!! I've been buying sterilised bleached bones for my dogs for a longtime. They last forever and they keep my dogs teeth clean and breath fresh. These are a great buy and a good product. ...Read the full

    • Hartz Chew N' Clean Assorted Colors Dental Duo Toy and Edible Dog Chew, Small Great for Chewers! I got these for my 2 new greyhounds that have taken a liking to eating my kids plastic toys. Every other chew toy that they liked edible ones they would destroy/eat within minutes. Any of the completely nonedible ones like Nylabones they lost ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment