Saturday, May 12, 2012

Loving Pets Natures 100 Percent Retriever Worst Possible Choice Of Rawhide

Loving Pets Nature's Choice 100-Percent Natural Rawhide White Retriever Rolls Dog Treat, 10-Inch, 5/Pack
Loving Pets Nature's Choice 100-Percent Natural Rawhide White Retriever Rolls Dog Treat, 10-Inch, 5/Pack Read more...

  • Helps maintain your pet's dental health by removing tartar and massaging your dog's gums
  • Helps prevent destructive chewing by satisfying your dog's natural desire to chew
  • It helps improve the quality of your dog's breath.
  • 100% Natural Rawhide; contains no additives or preservatives
  • 10 inches long; 5/pack

  • Worst Possible Choice Of Rawhide Nature's Choice Natural Rawhide are the worst rawhide I have ever made the mistake of buying. They are loosely rolled with lots of little pieces that splinter when the dog gets to the center. They seem also to be more air than anything else. My Pup is able to completely finish one of these in around 20 minutes. Really If youre looking for rawhide look elsewhere.
    Will Buy These Again My dog loves these raw hides [ok so she loves any raw hide] but I love that they are rolled nice and tight and are not filled with little pieces. The ones I buy in the stores tend to have lots of loose pieces in the roll and I'm afraid my dog will choke on them. These are great and the price is decent too.
    Waste of money I have 2 miniature Schnauzers so admittedly they are voracious chewers which is why I buy these large rolls. These are large rolls in appearance but they lack substance not tightly wrapped almost hollow and lightweight. I give each dog a roll and they are devoured in about an hour. Is it too much to ask for someone to sell tough natural rawhide rolls that last for hours? This brand is not cost efficient and I cannot recommend.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment