Sunday, May 6, 2012

Premier Gnawhide Refill Bristle Rawhide My dogs love these!

Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and/or Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium
Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and/or Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium Read more...

  • Dogs will love them
  • Specifically made for the Bristle Bone
  • All natural treats
  • Refills contain 16 rawhide treats

  • These are a hit! My dog loves these! I first purchased them for Gus who would bring me his bone to get more. He absolutely loved themas does Scout my current dog.
    Awesome treat for dogs! These are refills for the Busy Bone and Bristle Bone. It is the best possible option for dogs who like to chew They love the challenge of the busy bone and bristle bone yet the rawhide intake is very limitedboth on the positive side. When paired with the cornstarch/rawhide refill rings it is a special treat.
    Used For Chewing Puppy I've been trying to find something for my puppy a weimeranerto chew. Regular rawhides are too tough for her just yet but everything else seems too soft. Thought that these might do the trick. Unfortunately she just goes through them too quickly. It takes her less than 20 minutes to finish one off and these are the large ones.
    Gone in a heartbeat I purchased these to put on my dog's
    My dogs love these! I have two dogs and they love these! I just wish they weren't so daggone expensive! I also wish they sold them in larger amounts.
    Outstanding value Amazon.com sold me this product at a cheaper price than Target or Pet Smart.
    Yum Yums Why wouldn't a dog like these? They are rawhides. Dogs go crazy for that stuff. These fit perfectly with the bristle bone and can even be chewed on if you don't have a bristle bone.
    gnawhide treats are great My dog loves the bone and these treats. It is the only thing that holds his attention and he loves the taste. Plus he stopped chewing the furniture.
    doesn't fit The gnawhide rings purchased to refill the med/lg sized bouncy bones do not fit. You can slide one on one end but it will not slide across to the other side of the toy. Only one end of the bone screws off so unless the hole is big enough on the refill ring you can only use one ring at a time.
    My puppy likes these a lot I keep getting these because my puppy likes them and they are safe for her to chew. They don't break off into pieces that can hurt her. I have a Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone that unscrews on both ends. You just slip these on and give it to them and it will keep them busy for a long time. I have the small size but they have larger ones for bigger dogs. They also have one that has a sort of ball in the middle that these little round chews slip onto also. It's a pretty good product and I'll keep getting them until she gets tired of them.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy, Medium Busy Buddy Thumbs Up I have a golden retriever who chews and eats about anything she can. My struggle to find a chew toy she couldn't destroy in five mintues was ongoing. This is one of the better chewies that I have found. It has been a couple weeks now and it is ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone, Medium Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone My Westie can remove the chew treats in a matter of seonds not much challenge there. However he does really like the nylon bone more than other bones. Overall this is not worth the money. I would recommend the TugAJug over this. ...Read the full

    • Everlasting Treat for Dogs, Chicken, Large, 2-Pack Check the ingredients out. These are not premium ingredients glutens are not something I feed my dogs and the poultry is not one of the first ingredientsI'll stick with pizzles tendons raw bonesthat actually do clean teeth.Everlasting Treat ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Strips Dog Treats, Rawhide Inconsistent sizing My dog loves the Busy Buddy bone toy that these are made for but the replacement strips I received were smaller than the ones that came with the bone. With the originals she would spend 1520 minutes working one out and I would sometimes have to ...Read the full

    • Premier Buddy Berries Dog Treats My Chihuahua LOVES These Treats!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment