Monday, March 5, 2012

AKC Beefhide Knotted Bones Medium Disappointed


AKC Beefhide Knotted Bones - 12 Pack - Medium (4")
  • Helps control tartar
  • 4" Each; 12-Pack
  • Rewarding Treat
  • Made from 100% REAL Beefhide
  • Promotes strong teeth and gums
  • Disappointed Very disappointed that the AKC labelin the display did not show the madein China.


    Helps control tartar.4" Each; 12-Pack.Rewarding Treat.Made from 100% REAL Beefhide.Promotes strong teeth and gums. AKC beefhide knotted bones are a safe, all natural chew treat for dogs. Beefhide knotted bones promote strong teeth and gums and help to control tartar and plaque build up. AKC knotted bones are a great way to reward your dog for good behavior or prevent boredom. Use the knotted bones to play fetch.


    Related Products
    • AKC Bone Beefhide Mini Knotted Bones - 35 Pack - (2.5") My 4 dogs love the minibones I had been buying the same minibones from Amazon when they were sold under the Milkbone brand name. When I couldn't find that brand anymore I started buying the AKC brand.Since the smell of the AKC bones were ...Read the full

    • AKC Beefhide Donuts - 10 Pack - Medium (3.5") ...Read the full

    • KONG Classic Kong Dog Toy, Large, Red Proved me wrong I was hesitant to buy a Kong because it doesn't look like it would be much fun for a dog. I saw it at the pet store and it smelled strongly of rubber. I bought it anyway because of the glowing reviews here and other ...Read the full

    • 8-9" Dental Rawhide Rolls, 15-count Rawhide Bone Pack This is the exact pack of bones that I buy at Sams Club.I love this type of bone as it does not crack and splinter as some rawhides do that can hurt my dog.The price was almost DOUBLED of what is pay at Sams clubso I will ...Read the full

    • Rogz Reflective 3/4-Inch Fanbelt 6-Foot Dog Lead, Large, Black Beautiful light weight strong reflective This 3/4 inch wide Roqz Reflective Dog Lead is a superior $10.00 replacement to a $20 reflective leash of another brand that was stolen at a dog park.All materials seem to be top quality. It is more ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment