Friday, March 9, 2012

AKC Porkhide Twists Smoked Medium Not my dogs favorite


AKC Porkhide Twists Smoked - 20 Pack - Medium (6")
  • Rewarding Treat
  • 6" Each; 20-Pack
  • Made from 100% REAL Porkhide
  • Promotes strong teeth and gums
  • Helps control tartar
  • My dogs like them but they don't last too long. These pork hide bones seem high quality and my dogs like them but they are 75 lb and 87 lb dogs so they don't last more than 15 min per bone. I am not sure that the 20 bones are gonna last in my house long at all. Wish they sold these same bones but much larger sized for large breed dogs.
    Not my dogs favorite The price was good but they are not my dogs favorite and my dog loves chewing on her sticks. It might have something to do with the smokey flavor. If your dog likes this flavor than overall I would recommend them.


    Rewarding Treat.6" Each; 20-Pack.Made from 100% REAL Porkhide.Promotes strong teeth and gums.Helps control tartar. AKC smoked porkhide twists are a safe, all natural chew treat for dogs. Beefhide knotted bones promote strong teeth and gums and help to control tartar and plaque build up. AKC porkhide twists are a great way to reward your dog for good behavior or prevent boredom. Use the porkhide twists to play fetch.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment