Monday, March 12, 2012

Beefeaters Healthy Tartar Control Dental Joint Treat


Beefeaters Healthy Stix, Tartar Control Dental Stix, (Bag of 50)
  • Reduces tartar and plaque
  • 100% natural
  • Targeted for specific needs
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Helped me get her weight down These chew sticks keep my dog's teeth pretty clean between cleanings. That's what they're supposed to do. But when my dog developed a weight problem and the vet vetoed doggie treats these little goodies kept ME out of the dog house. When the treats stopped coming my dog whined and put on a show of such pitiable neediness that I had to do something to quiet her down. I remembered that the ingredients in her Dental Stix were healthful and not likely to hurt her weight loss program a bit. I went back to using these as directed and my dog kept on losing weight reached her goal and has stayed there. And we did it without her feeling deprived.
    Like any other treats. This did not calm or antistress my dogs but they really liked eating them. It was like giving them any other treat.
    Beefeaters Anti Stress Stix! I have a Great Dane that is terified of storms. I ordered these hoping that they would help her during this stressful time. I could not beleive it! I gave her one during a storm and she calm down enough for her to take a nap. She really liked the taste and they are good for her since they contain antioxidants. The bag comes with 50 stixes which will last me a little while. I will order more from Amazon again when I do run out. They are a very good value.
    Joint Treat I'm still surprised that my dogs liked this treat. They are used to beefy treats BUT THEY LOVE this for a treat and it has some joint benifits. WOW would recommend this to all dog owners.
    ANTI STRESS STICKS I HAVE TWO SMALL DOGS WHO ARE SCARED OF THUNDER. THESE WORK GREAT FOR ONE AS SHE SETTLES RIGHT DOWN AFTER EATING ONE. OTHER DOG TOO BUSY SHAKING TO TRY TO EAT.
    Good but very small The product has a very bad description so I though I need to write some details. It does not specify the size but great that they say it's 100% natural.So it smells bad and looks very small but my dog loves it! Maybe it's just small for my 100 lbs Cane Corso On the back of the pack it says to give 23 stix a day for dogs that size. Each stick is about 5 in long and 1/2 in diameter. They are very hard but my dog does not have any problems chewing it. It goes away in about 1 min. When he fells that he is going to get it he starts dancing.I cannot say anything about its function my dog only got stix few times.
    Dental Stix My Border Collie really enjoys the stix. My concern is that there is no labeling that tells me exactly what the produce is made of nor is there a nutritional breakdown.
    Tasty Treat for Dogs These treats are loved by my two small dogs.
    Dg chews Our dog loves these sorry do t know how they taste but she likes them. Have more just hope it also helps her teeth.
    Calm my dog please! If you have a difficult dog like me then this is the item for you! My dog hates people besides us and goes mad over delivery men strangers anyone else who has the nerve to interrupt her nap! I've been using this for years and this really calms my doggie. Give her one and soon she's out for a couple of hours. I don't know if it's the calming effect or the fact that she loves to sleep but I really don't know what I'd do without it. She loves the taste and is much happier and tranquil after she's had a few. Highly recommended.


    Reduces tartar and plaque.100% natural.Targeted for specific needs.No artificial colors or flavors. We love our dogs. We love to cuddle them and nuzzle them. What we don't love is their breath! While nothing can replace a good tooth-brushing now and again, Beefeaters Dental Stix are the perfect treats to complement a dog's regular dental routine. They are all natural rawhide chews made with mint, fluoride and parsley seed. The hard texture of the chew is beneficial in reducing plaque and tartar build-up, while fluoride is proven to aid in the prevention of cavities. Mint and parsley seed minimize odors in the digestive system, which helps eliminate bad breath.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment