Thursday, March 29, 2012

Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Medium Keeps my dog busy


Premier Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone, Medium
  • For dogs 10 to 30 pounds
  • Durable nylon bone with rubber ball
  • Interactive dog toy will keep your pet engaged for hours
  • Includes 3 sets of Gnawhide treats
  • Recommended for strong chewers
  • Good quality My puppy wasn't sure about this toy at first but now it keeps him busy for awhile trying to get at the treats that are attached to the toy. It seems to be good quality and should last for quite awhile.
    Great toy Both of my dogs love these rings. They love the rawhide treats and it keeps them entertained while working to get the treat off. My brother's dog comes to visit and always grabs one of these bones to chew on. The only problem is that when my dogs have these for too long they eventually gnaw the knobs off the end. They are heavy chewers. They love them enough that I have bought them 3 new ones each time they ruin the knobs.
    Awesome!!! I have a 1 year old lab puppyHe absolutely loves this toy! I was unsure I was buying greenies and a rawhide bone and this was suggested.
    Great Toy My dogs love this toy! They can stay distracted for a good hour trying to get the rawhide. One thing that I would recommend for owners of multiple dogs is to invest in more than one toy.
    Get the other one This one doesn't clean their teeth as well as the other one premier bone with bristles is better. My pom didn't go after the bone at allwhile my Akita went after the premier and it is his favorite. Get the Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone instead.
    Keeps my dog busy There's nothing earthshattering about this particular toy. It does what it is supposed to do which is to keep my dog busy chewing out the rawhide pieces. She has it down to about twenty minutes. It does keep her busy and when I go to refill it she gets excited. The main problem is that it does become expensive to upkeep since the little rawhide disks are like $8 a pack and she goes through them pretty quickly. But the toy itself is tough doesn't splinter and stands up to her chewing This is a 40 pound New Guinea Singing Dog mix. I'd recommend it certainly.
    Dog Loves It For 5 Minutes My energetic lab mix loves his Busy Buddy. Sometimes he gnaws on just the bone part for a little while but he is ecstatic when the rawhide rings are added. It occupies him for about 57 minutes. Be wary of anything that says it entertains your dog for hours because most likely it will entertain some dogs for just a couple minutes. Probably the smaller the puppy the longer it lasts. But it's nothing for my TRex.
    great toy size large is HEAVY DUTY i had a medium sized one for a couple months and decided to order a large and it is BIG. this thing is really heavy duty. one difference i noticed is the treats on the medium sized bones peeled off easily but the treats on the size large bone actually go almost underneath the ball so when its screwed together it cannot be pulled out easily my dog has treats still left on his bone and cannot get the last bit off.
    Pretty Durable Treats Get Expensive I have a 10 month old Lab puppy 50 pounds and he is a big time chewer/shredder. He's gotten to a point where he is only interested in a toy if it has a treat Kong IQ treat ball etc or can be shredded apart stuffed animals tennis balls etc. I was happy to see that this keeps him occupied for 2030 minutes at a time and I only put one gnawhide treat on it at a time. He usually chews the ends of the bones as well as tries to get the gnawhide off. We have a Med/Lg size seems to be the perfect size for him and it takes him just a few minutes to get the actual gnawhide off when he is trying the rest of the time is spent happily chewing on the ends. My dog usually isn't interested in Nylabones so I was surprised to see him chewing on this so much.I will agree with a couple other reviews White nylon bone easily gets chewed up and gets quite sharp. He hasn't had any cuts in his mouth that I've found but I do have to be careful when unscrewing the ends because of how sharp it is. It's quite heavy for a toy. My dog loves to get playful and throw toys into the air with his mouth but this one is a little too heavy for that and so far he hasn't shows any interest in chewing on the ball in the center.One more downside for me is that the treats can get expensive. So far they are at least $0.50 per gnawhide they were about $0.80 each at Target so if you were to use 2 treats at a time like it is meant for that's at least a $1 a pop. So I've resorted to using this as a special treat every couple of days instead of daily.Also I asked a vet about the cornstarch ones and they said they highly DO NOT RECOMMEND CORNSTARCH for animals that dogs can't digest them well just as they say to avoid dog food that has corn.
    Great toy. They should sell replacement ends! My 12lb min pin mix loved this from the moment I gave it to her. She was so excited about it the first time I gave it to her loaded with the treat disks she worked on it for 2 hours and exhausted herself. She loves it weather it has the treats on it or not. I got her the 'medium' size. The small seemed too little. She's an avid chewer and tears up most toys really quickly. She's had this one for several weeks and it's still in ok shape. The ends are plastic material similar to a Nylabone. She loves chewing them even with no treats on it. They wear similar to a Nylabone Durachew as well. It would be really great if this company sold JUST the bone portion to replace the worn ones. The center ball is heavy rubber like a Kong is made from. It will be a great ball on its own once the ends are worn out. She loves her toy so much if the cats walk past it she runs over to grab her toy from them as if they want it!. Despite this being on the pricey side and not lasting a super long time she enjoys it so much I'm going to get her another soon.


    For dogs 10 to 30 pounds.Durable nylon bone with rubber ball.Interactive dog toy will keep your pet engaged for hours.Includes 3 sets of Gnawhide treats.Recommended for strong chewers..


    Related Products
    • Premier Busy Buddy Gnawhide Refill Ring Dog Treats for Bristle and/or Bouncy Bones, Rawhide, Medium Great treats but They are a bit too easy for my dog to get them off. The medium sized Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy with its rawhide treats had kept my 9 month old Pembroke Corgi occupied for a good while initially more than 1 hour. ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug, Medium/Large Good alternative to a Buster Cube This toy takes more effort to get food out than the Buster Cube which I like because it occupies the dog longer. I find that the cube even on its hardest setting only takes a few minutes to get out most of the food and then the ...Read the full

    • Premier Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Dog Toy, Medium Busy Buddy Thumbs Up I have a golden retriever who chews and eats about anything she can. My struggle to find a chew toy she couldn't destroy in five mintues was ongoing. This is one of the better chewies that I have found. It has been a couple weeks now and it is ...Read the full

    • Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary great
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Premier Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude, Medium A Great Buy! Our dog won't touch a toy unless it's filled with food. She's figured a lot of the puzzle toys out and cleans out a classic Kong in record time. I really needed something to keep her occupied for an extended time and Squirrel Dude is my man. It's ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment