Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dingo Beefy Bone Large 2 Ounce Dingo's!!!!


Dingo Beefy Bone, Large, 3-1/2-Ounce
  • Slow smoked to seal in flavor.
  • Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
  • The original meat in the middle chew.
  • Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real beef jerky wrapped in the highest quality natural rawhide.
  • Dingo's!!!! I have two miniature dachshunds and they just love dingo bones.


    Slow smoked to seal in flavor..Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up..The original meat in the middle chew..Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real beef jerky wrapped in the highest quality natural rawhide.. Dingo Beefy Bone Large (Beefy 8.0"-8.5", 99G), 3.


    Related Products
    • DINGO LARGE WHITE 3 PK VALUE BAG My dog loves it! My Alaskan malamute doesn't love classic rawhides so sometimes she looks for something else to chew just to have fun It is not alway good! I've loked for a long time for something more tasty and Dingo products are the right ...Read the full

    • DINGO CHIP TWISTS 6 PK Not so good Both of my dogs 80 lb Husky/Shephard mix threw up immediately after eating these. I gave a pack to my girlfriend and her lab mix threw up twice after eating these. I have used the Dingo bones for over 5 years with no ill effects so I'm not sure why they ...Read the full

    • Dingo Bone, Large, 3-1/2-Ounce Dingo Bone Products We have an aussiegerman shepherd mix and he does NOT tolerate this product at all. He loved it but it gave him a very bad case of diarrhea and he needed medical treatment several days after eating thedingo brand product. I don't recommend this ...Read the full

    • Dingo Double Meat Bone, Large, 5.6-Ounce Dog loved it but left a mess My doberman went nuts over this bone. He tried to devour it rather quickly. My only complaint about this bone is that it left a mess on the floor the red color of the bone rubs onto the floor. It did wipe up ...Read the full

    • Dingo Bone Small 6-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE these Both of my dogs absolutely love these and have no digestive problems afterwards. They chew apart nice and easy so there is no gummy mess as least not as much as a regular rawhide. Best of all they do not break their teeth. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment