Friday, March 30, 2012

Beefeater Peanut Butter Knotted 6 Inch Very Happy Dog


Beefeater Peanut Butter Knotted Bone, 5 to 6-Inch
  • Non staining
  • No artificial flavors
  • 100% natural rawhide
  • YO USOULD OF SEEN THIS
    Very Happy Dog And as the owner of a muchloved dog isn't that what's most important? So far I've purchased the peanut butter flavor most often because that's my Doberman's favorite but she's also had the beef flavor and the bacon and cheese which she hated. So far no staining on her bedding at all. When she brings one to me that's all slobbery wanting to play fetch with it none of the food dye is left behind on me or my clothes either and she's gone through well over a dozen of this brand of rawhide.
    Dog loved it! Dog loved this bone. I think there should be a star section for price and value comparison. I probably would have taken a star off for price but I believe more in reviewing the product for the product not the price.


    Non staining.No artificial flavors.100% natural rawhide. Beefeaters Rawhide Peanut Butter Cuisine Bag-o-Bones Dog Chew Treats are great small bone treats made just for your dog. With their delicious peanut butter flavor, your dog will go crazy for them. They are guaranteed not to stain carpets, pets or furniture. These bones are made from 100% natural rawhide with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment