Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bone Beefhide Mini Knotted Bones My 4 dogs love the mini-bones


AKC Bone Beefhide Mini Knotted Bones - 35 Pack - (2.5")
  • Promotes strong teeth and gums
  • Helps control tartar
  • Made from 100% REAL Beefhide
  • 3" Each; 35 Pack
  • Rewarding Treat
  • My 4 dogs love the minibones I had been buying the same minibones from Amazon when they were sold under the Milkbone brand name. When I couldn't find that brand anymore I started buying the AKC brand.Since the smell of the AKC bones were different my dogs wouldn't eat them. Now I dip them in milk first and they love them.I'm glad the small bones were not discontinued since they are beefhide and are easy to chew.


    Promotes strong teeth and gums.Helps control tartar.Made from 100% REAL Beefhide.3" Each; 35 Pack.Rewarding Treat. AKC beefhide mini knotted bones are a safe, all natural chew treat for dogs. Mini Beefhide knotted bones promote strong teeth and gums and help to control tartar and plaque build up. AKC knotted bones are a great way to reward your dog for good behavior or prevent boredom. Use the knotted bones to play fetch.


    Related Products
    • AKC Beefhide Donuts - 10 Pack - Medium (3.5") ...Read the full

    • SmartBones Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-Pack Awesome Our dog Callie loves these bones and she's VERY picky about flavoursonly chicken. It's nice to give her something to chew on for awhile. They last a long time and are not smelly or greasy. The price is reasonable and come in quantity options. ...Read the full

    • Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE FillingOnly My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they ...Read the full

    • Dingo 2-1/2-Inch Beefy Knotted Bones, 21 Pack Bag was open My dog loves these but the bag arrived with a large slice across it. I don't love that they are made in China but this is the only rawhide she will eat. ...Read the full

    • OUT! Dog Training Pads with Moisture Lock, 50-Count Not the same as the OUT pads Target sells I bought two of 50 packs and was very disappointed. They aren't the same quilted pads OUT distributes from Target. They weren't quilted and the urine ran off and leaked before it absorbed. I called ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment