Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sergeants Sticks 5 Inch 50 Count Rawhide Perfect size and texture for smaller dogs


Sergeant's Twist Sticks 5-Inch 50-Count Rawhide
  • Long lasting twist stick
  • Entertaining for hours
  • Rawhide
  • Non-staining
  • Keeps dogs teeth healthy
  • I haven't personally tasted these But the dogs love them. And they aren't the formed rawhide so I don't have little pieces all over.
    My dog prefers the red ones I have a Labrador dog and I used to give her as treats red rawhide sticks She loves them.I bought this one thinking it would be the same but this ones are not so good as the red ones for a dog's taste She ate them but not with the same emotion as the reds..
    for my Jack Russell terrier Just the right size and texture for my JRT it takes her long enough to get through one but she can usually finish one rather than leave some on the floor for later.
    Made in China These are made in China. After the deaths of dogs a few years back due to ingredients that came from China I've been buying food and treats for my dog that are NOT made in that country. Unfortunately the country of origin are not listed on this items sales page.
    Perfect size and texture for smaller dogs These rawhide sticks are the perfect texture and size for our 14lb. chihuahua/dachshund mix. It takes her a while to chew one completely. They aren't flavored but our dog loves them anyway. I bought another brand that's flavored so she'll have some variety. We used to buy the same type at a discount store that went out of business so I was glad to find these online. I understand the other poster's concern about products made in China however our dog hasn't had any ill effects.


    Long lasting twist stick.Entertaining for hours.Rawhide.Non-staining.Keeps dogs teeth healthy. Sergeant's twist sticks 5-inch 50-count rawhide.


    Related Products
    • Savory Prime 100 Count 5 inch White Rawhide Twist Sticks 017 Made in China! I purchased this brand as it stated on the site that it was made in USA however when received it is made in China. False information!! ...Read the full

    • Rawhide Munchy Sticks Beef, 5" 100 Pack Item #895 Dogs Love the Taste I believe these rawhide sticks beef flavor is one of my dogs most loved although the peanut butter based ones are a close second. I know because if I offer them a choice one in each hand they almost always choose the beef ...Read the full

    • Rawhide Munchy Sticks Chicken, 5" 100 Pack Item #896 My Akita loves these Raw hide sticks! My Akita loves these Raw hide sticks! The Pet Time Rawhide Munchy stick is very good treat. Since 2005 when we first bought these she loved them. We tried other sticks but our dog refused to eat them. ...Read the full

    • Rawhide Peanut Butter Munchy Sticks, Medium So good I have 'em too! My dogs've become picky over the years and turn their noses up at brands I've purchased at my local pet shop. The ones they liked were in a 150 pack and are no longer available. Went to the all pervasive Amazon and a ...Read the full

    • Kilo of Twist Sticks Makes my dogs very happy My two 50 lb dogs love these. Of course we must give them at least 3 at a time but I think they are a good buy. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment