Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sterile Bone Ntrl Inch White A work out for my dog


Sterile Bone Ntrl - 8-9 Inch - White
  • Size: 8-9 Inch
  • love it! We use them for our dogs' mouthing and teething. It works. They love it and thus do not touch furnitures and others they are not supposed to. Also we put some meat or peanut butter into the bone when they are bored.
    The Doggy Pacifier We refer to these bones as the baby sitters since our Labs can spend hours chewing on them. Their teeth are kept very clean thanks to friction with the hard porous surface.
    A work out for my dog This was exactly what I was looking for after being unable to locate it anywhere in the stores. I fill it with a little bit of peanut butter every morning before I leave for work. My dogs love it and it keeps them busy.
    Great Bones for Dogs!!!! I've been buying sterilised bleached bones for my dogs for a longtime. They last forever and they keep my dogs teeth clean and breath fresh. These are a great buy and a good product.


    Size: 8-9 Inch. Dog chew. Always supervise your pet when giving them any treat. Ingredients: Natural Shin Bone.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment