Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beefeaters 1824C Chicken Wraps 8 Pack Product has changed.


Beefeaters 1824C Chicken Wraps, 8-Pack
  • High quality chicken rawhide with natural ingredients makes a great tasty combination.Made from the finest quality ingredients available.
  • 5-Inch to 6-Inch Large
  • Veterinarian recommended
  • Made with real chicken
  • Maya LOVES these I do agree with the other review these chicken tops do leave crumbs on the floor/carpet. But it is well worth it because my cocker spaniel loves loves loves theses. Biting on the strip keeps her occupied for long periods of time. I would strongly recommend them to dog owners whether small or big. They will be pleased.
    Poor quality The quality of treats are not the same as before. My dogs are spoiled but they will not eat this batch. Beefeaters has scrimped on what made them good. Will not order them again and will be returning these.
    Sweet Potatoe wraps My dogs seem to like them OK they have other chews that they like better. Fast shipping no problems with the order.
    My dog loved them! Fast servicegreat product.Thanks!Will do business with you again soon.My dog loved these treatslook forward to others you may have.
    Product has changed. This product is something that both of my dogs refuse to take after loving earlier version. Quality has changed for the worse. Agree with what Basted noted earlier. Do not buy this product.
    Great product! My 1 year old cocker spaniel loves these! They leave a few little crumbs behind on the carpet but keeps her occupied for extended periods of time! She also likes the chicken flavor but hasn't tried the duck.
    Now basted not wrapped! This product used to be great and my yorkie loved it. She spent time pulling the thin duck wrap out of it.Now instead of duck wrap we have duck paint with some bits floating about. A rip off and misleading. My dog rejected this product and is complaining.
    Agree with basted not wrapped Like others I ordered this product after Petsmart stopped carrying it. I ordered 3 packages a month or so ago and the treats were fine my dog LOVED them like always! When I went to reorder I read the review about the treats now being basted with duck flavor instead of being wrapped with dried duck pieces and thought it was weird because my order was the same. That is until I received this last order of 4 packs this week. All of them were basted or really more like stained in duck flavor my dog who was usually so excited to get one of these treats left it on the floor untouched.
    Great Product! My 1 year old cocker spaniel loves to chew on these wraps! She gets so excited when she finds them! Her cousins also like stealing them when they are around. They are definietly a favorite and keep them occupied for extended periods of time.
    Will No Longer Buy These! Retracted my ringing endorsement of the product from 6 months ago. Like other reviewers I just now experienced Beefeaters the manufacturers switch from an excellent product to one that is subpar at best. Even more insulting is the dramatic increase in price $5.99 to $8.99$10.99 per pack for this terrible product. My pug will no longer touch these duck wraps the product name is false advertising at best. Previously these rawhides were wrapped with dried duck. Now they are spray painted orange and smell funny. I have nothing against the online sellers of this product. However these sellers should contact Beefeaters and voice concern about losing so many loyal buyers. And the buyers? Well all of us should contact Beefeaters customer service and voice your disappointment regarding the duck wrap product change.


    High quality chicken rawhide with natural ingredients makes a great tasty combination.Made from the finest quality ingredients available..5-Inch to 6-Inch Large.Veterinarian recommended.Made with real chicken. 5-Inch to 6-Inch Large Chicken Chewrito, 8-Pack.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment