Friday, March 23, 2012

Dingo Bones 21 Pack Value 9 Ounce Cheap Chinese-made products are dangerous to pets


Dingo Mini Bones 21-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce
  • Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide.
  • Value bag of your dog's favorite bones.
  • Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.
  • Keeps the Pup Busy If you have a dog or puppy that chews on everything and/or has a ton of frenetic energy Dingo bones are great. Some dogs need 'a job' to do to keep them out of trouble. Each bone lasts my small terrier mix around 2 hours. I enjoy that unlike many dog treats there is no odor or mess associated with Dingo Bones.
    My Dogs Love These My little dogs love these bones and actually ask for them. They whine at me at night until I give them to them. It's hard for me to keep my supply up. The only downfall is that their bone habit gets expensive.
    Loved by one pickypicky dog! My dog is super picky about her treats probably because she is hopelessly spoiled. Why have a dog crunchie when you can have people food? So finding a good chewy treat that helps her teeth and keeps her happy has been somewhat challenging. She ADORES Dingo mini bones! They are the perfect size for her she's a 9lb Chinese Crested and she will spend an hour just chomping away at these bones.
    Lovely dog bones My dogs love this product. They beg for them. Arrived in a shipment of other items packaged well received in good order.
    benji
    My puppy tires of theseand they can be VERY dangerous! My puppy loves to chew so I got these. She likes them until the meat entwined in them is gone then she goes to something else. Plus they can be VERY dangerous. I saw her chewing on something one day and went to look. She had found one of these she'd left where I didn't see it and had chewed it to where the end was gooey and mushy. I've read that if they swallow this part it can get caught in their intestines and block them OR in their throat and choke them. I threw them away after reading that and reading sad stories of others who had to take their dog to the vet expensive surgeries and such. I'll never buy them or anything like them again. I don't get anything for her that is rawhide can splinter etc. The best thing I've found for her to chew on that is edible and safe is called Beefeaters Sweet Potato Snacks For Dogs. Do a search here on amazon.com or on Google and you can find them from $8.
    Our dogs love these We have 2 dogs one is 8lbs and the other 12lbs and both of them love these. One bone keeps them busy for about 30mins. They are fairly small so if your dog is any larger than 15lbs you will probably want to get the next size up. Even our 12lb dog could handle something bigger but we buy one size out of convenience.Overall I would recommend these but I suggest that you watch the price as it seems to fluctuate a lot.
    Cheap Chinesemade products are dangerous to pets I've stopped buying Dingo products when I noticed that they were being made in China. I was on their website and they answered one of the posters that was concerned about it essentially stating that they test the products rigorously and go through strict quality control. That's a bunch of CRAP !! They started making them in China to SAVE MONEY they are not about to SPEND those savings on testing and quality control. What they do is GAMBLE that the products will be okay and if they aren't they just RECALL them write off the loss and it's just too bad for the poor little pets that end up with life threatening illnesses. Our government doesn't do anything about it because our government is OWNED by Corporations far be it for them to interfere with the Almighty MultiNational Corporations. I'm not taking ANY chances with MY dogs I care for them way too much to buy something that was processed in some factory in China that processes everything under the sun from car batteries to baby food.
    Too much RED DYE!! I didn't wanted to buy anything that was made with rawhide but a friend gave my pup a Dingo and he loved it. So I forced myself and brought my first bag of Dingo Dental Bones a month ago. Stitch loved it! I loved it too because he actually spent a good 45 minutes~2 hours on a Dingo Dental Bone. I didn't really like the red dye in the chicken meat but it wasn't overwhelming. If you actually crack a piece of the chicken off you can still see some nondyed chicken.So I ordered a second bag of Dingo just the original red package. The red dye was so strong that the whole piece of chicken was blood red and it even DYED the rawhide pinkish red!! It's kind of ridiculous to dye something the dog can smell! It's not necessary as long it tastes delicious.Anyhow I am on the search for something else hopefully a better alternative other than Dingos.At least it wasn't made in China.
    DANGER DANGER I just lost my dog of 14 years to a Dingo bone. She choked to death last night. I rushed her to a emergency vet clinic but it was too late. She was a Shih Tzu so beware if you have a small dog and you give them these. She ate Dingo bones as a treat all of her life and never had a problem. I have another dog and just threw out 4 bags of these. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY THESE for my dog.


    Premium hand-tied rawhide bones with the irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped in the highest quality rawhide..Value bag of your dog's favorite bones..Helps promote healthy teeth by preventing tartar build-up.. Dingo is the only bone for me.


    Related Products
    • Dingo Mini White 35-Pack Value Bag ...Read the full

    • Dingo 2-1/2-Inch Beefy Knotted Bones, 21 Pack Bag was open My dog loves these but the bag arrived with a large slice across it. I don't love that they are made in China but this is the only rawhide she will eat. ...Read the full

    • Dingo Bone Small 6-Pack Value Bag, 9-Ounce Dogs LOVE these Both of my dogs absolutely love these and have no digestive problems afterwards. They chew apart nice and easy so there is no gummy mess as least not as much as a regular rawhide. Best of all they do not break their teeth. ...Read the full

    • Dingo 15-Pack Goof Balls, Small, 4.8-Ounce Chihuahua Heaven! We have five dogs 2 very young Chihuahuas 2 old Pekingnese's and a middleaged Yorkie. One Chi. is under 3lbs the rest 712lbs. The 3 pounder adores theseshe eats the chicken part. The male Chi then takes over and chews the ...Read the full

    • Dingo Munchy Stix, 50-Pack, 15-1/2-Ounce Delicious! Donut my doxie loves these. She doesn't furiously work on a stick until it's gone but will usually save it for a day or two and work on it periodically like a fine wine. My only advice would be to watch your dog especially the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment