Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy Bone Hearty Chicken Boxes Great Product- Found Better Price


Busy Bone Hearty Hide Chicken 12/5oz Boxes
  • Purina Busy HeartyHide Beef Basted Original Flavor Dog Chew Treat - 12/5 oz
  • Great Product Found Better Price My dogs go crazy for these! They recognize the box and it takes them about 3045 per treat! I buy these once every two months and have discovered the pricing is better on the seller's website.


    Purina Busy HeartyHide Beef Basted Original Flavor Dog Chew Treat - 12/5 oz. Purina Busy HeartyHide Chicken Basted Original Flavor Dog Chew Treat, the chew bone treat with the meaty middle. Pet behaviorists have shown that toys and treats like Busy brand Chew Treat provide healthy outlets for dogs to engage in their natural instinct to chew.


    Related Products
    • BUSY HEARTYHIDE CHK 12/5OZ Best rawhide dog bone EVER! Don't bother try any others. This one is tops! My dog doesn't gobble it up in 30 seconds nor lose interest in it after 5 minutes because it loses taste. Busy chews last about five to ten minutes of total ...Read the full

    • Busy Bone Heartyhide Chk 6/9Oz Flip chips I have been getting these chips for my dogs for a long time. I have noticed lately that the chips are thicker and therefore the weight of the box is more so for a 9 oz box I may only get 6 or 7 chips and I have 4 dogs. They get ...Read the full

    • Busy Bone Hearty Hide Beef 12/5oz Boxes minidachshund loves them While I mostly ignore other rawhides I just love these. I rip open the box when they come in the mail. I must have at least two a day. When I want one I bark and pester my owner and do a dance until I get one. I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment